Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clock on eVision Box

Options
  • 20-02-2014 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi there,

My one is a simple question, i think!

The clock on my evision seems to be 20 mins behind the guide time. The clock time that pops up is incorrect.

This normally wouldn't bother me but i am missing 20 minutes recording time on programmes.

Please help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,

My one is a simple question, i think!

The clock on my evision seems to be 20 mins behind the guide time. The clock time that pops up is incorrect.

This normally wouldn't bother me but i am missing 20 minutes recording time on programmes.

Please help!

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Mysterious&Shy

Sorry to hear this, other than try resetting the evision box (which you have probably already done) the best advice we can offer is to contact evision technical support on this. They can be contacted on free phone 1901 (enter your number and choose options 3 then 2) or on 1890260260.

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Spuddieblue

Exact same thing happening to me, switching it off usually fixes it but it goes out of sync after a while again... :-(

Audio also frequently goes out of sync...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Exact same thing happening to me, switching it off usually fixes it but it goes out of sync after a while again... :-(

Audio also frequently goes out of sync...
    Hi Spuddieblue

Sorry to hear this, I'm sure this can be frustrating. You will need to contact evision support on 1890260260. Please have your landline number and efibre account number to hand when you call.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement