Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Medicine Bank

Options
  • 20-02-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I should be studying graduate medicine at UCC in September 2014. I would like to know if you still offer loans to cover the cost of tuition fees? I live in the North of Ireland but my family has had a house in Donegal for 15 years. Both my parents are professionals and are happy to be my guarantors for the loan. Any help with this and what i need to do to apply for a loan would be greatly appreciate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi accb[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As all lending including student lending is decided on a case to case basis, you can contact your Bank of Ireland Branch by phone to discuss this further. Or if you have yet to open an account with us, you can  contact a nearby branch by phone and request to speak with a Customer Advisor.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]A Customer Advisor will be happy to discuss this in more detail with you and in relation to your parents acting as guarantor on your loan. They can offer you advice and also assist you with the application.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact details of your branch can be found here [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. We wish you all the best with your studies.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement