Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone drive Kioti Tractor

• 20-02-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi guys started a thread years ago no reply wondering if any changes.Has anyone drove these tractors? They seem well made basic tractor but have never seen 1 in action.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

mancity1 wrote: »
    Hi guys started a thread years ago no reply wondering if any changes.Has anyone drove these tractors? They seem well made basic tractor but have never seen 1 in action.

And there, in the question, is the answer. :) As Moses himself said to the Israelites, "Buy a Kubota, if you can't afford a Kubota, buy an Iseki".

And we all know Moses was never wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mancity1

yeah that Moses was a sound bloke ahh feck my curiosity with little known stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

I drove one a few times leveling sand at horse shows and i hates the bugger of a thing. The handbrake was basically under the seat, very akward. The gears where on both sides of you, high low on left i think and gear on the right. A pure pain. The cab was very cramped to, gearbox sticking up. Maybe that it was a hire tractor with bits falling off it annoyed me but i could not get a feel for it.

Advertisement