Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I despair....

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

There's a dog that lives locally to me that is allowed roam, he's been picked up numerous times by me, my neighbour and kind hearted citizens driving on the road who call to the nearest houses to try and find out who owns this dog. A few months back he was picked up by a passing motorist who brought him into the local vets and they at least managed to persuade the owners that the dog needed neutering and microchipping. He stil doesn't wear a collar and tag though. They have one, so they told me, yet he doesn't wear it.

His owner is a guard, :eek:, so is well aware of the laws he is breaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Panda_Turtle

Jack Russell terriers can not only fit through small gaps in fences but can climb high ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

There's a dog that lives locally to me that is allowed roam, he's been picked up numerous times by me, my neighbour and kind hearted citizens driving on the road who call to the nearest houses to try and find out who owns this dog. A few months back he was picked up by a passing motorist who brought him into the local vets and they at least managed to persuade the owners that the dog needed neutering and microchipping. He stil doesn't wear a collar and tag though. They have one, so they told me, yet he doesn't wear it.

-cough- :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

I mean, this is what you're up against.....!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

My parents also have a neighbour who's a guard and the family's dogs are always getting out. They use a radio fence that doesn't work, as most of their dogs have either been killed on the road or disappeared. They have a GSD at the moment who constantly gets out and charges at passersby. My father can't take the walking route that goes past their house anymore. I've had him charge at me myself while someone else's dog was attacked by him. He's obviously acting that way as he gets the shock on the way out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement