Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online banking

Options
  • 20-02-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi!
    I'm having a problem with adding a Payee. After I fill in all the details it shows me that -this account cant be added. I rang 365 last Tuesday,was told that they gonna look into it. Two days later no reply.Rang them again,explained the problem again. Now it's been a week and still no reply. So what should I do now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi VictoriaM [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are very sorry to hear a representative has not been in touch in relation to the difficulty you are having adding a Payee via Bank of Ireland 365 Online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have sent you a Private Message, could we ask you to reply to this Private Message with your full name and contact number, we will arrange a call back for you and ensure this is fully investigated.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your patience. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 VictoriaM

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi VictoriaM [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are very sorry to hear a representative has not been in touch in relation to the difficulty you are having adding a Payee via Bank of Ireland 365 Online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have sent you a Private Message, could we ask you to reply to this Private Message with your full name and contact number, we will arrange a call back for you and ensure this is fully investigated.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your patience. [/font]
    Hi!

I'm still waiting for somebody to contact me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi VictoriaM[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have been advised representatives have made several attempts on Friday afternoon and evening and also on Saturday to contact you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As representatives have attempted to contact you unsuccessfully, we would ask you to call Bank of Ireland 365 at a time that is convenient for you. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our contact numbers are 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Representatives are available Monday -Friday 8am-12 midnight, Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.[/font]

Advertisement