Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

heates grips and crash mushrooms

• 20-02-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Any bricks and mortar shops I can buy these in or is online the best option? If online is the best can anyone recommend a good site

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Any shop online will do, but if you know someone in the bike shops in Dublin you will get a good price if you haggle, but fitting them is crucial. Needs to be done right (wired to the ignition) for the best results, and depending on the bike crash bobbins can be an awful price. Take my Triumph Sprint 1050st mad money for a set of good ones because of the configuration of the fairings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Got sorted, got the grips today and the mushrooms will be here in a week

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Where did you buy them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Andys bikes n bits. I know him from the gym so got a good deal. Oxford hot grips and R&G sliders that come with the silver brackets same colour as my frame. Was gonna go for cheap mushrooms but thought I'd be better off with decent ones

Need to get someone to fit the grips now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Sure just ask Andy to fit the grips.
    But tell him not to put them on upside down like he did with mine, hahaha! :P

He wired them into the ignition so they just turn off when the bike is off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement