Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Michael kors watch

• 20-02-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know a good site where you can purchase a michael kors watch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

anna080 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a good site where you can purchase a michael kors watch?

Amazon do a good selection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I believe you can purchase them from www.asos.com too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Thanks both of you! I had a look on both sites and couldn't see the one I had my eye on but then I found it on a site called 'Shopbop.com'. Thanks all the same x

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

Novella wrote: »
    I believe you can purchase them from www.asos.com too.

There's a 20% discount offer on at ASOS at the moment, if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭supersonic64

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I bought mine from harrods URL="http://luxury.harrods.com/search?p=Q&lbc=harrods&uid=417236415&ts=custom&w=michael%20kors%20watch&isort=score&method=and&view=grid&af=&cnt=34"]Link[/URL I bought it in-store, but see that their shipping costs to Ireland are scandalous, so might not be a viable option unless you're in LDN anytime soon

I have heard that if you buy from shopbop above a certain limit, you may incur custom charges.

Fields jewelers also stock them.....delivery is free if your order is over 100 euro. :)

What model are you after btw? If you know the exact one you're after and have seen it in real life, work away buying online. If not, I'd recommend seeing one in a store first - they have quite a high bezel and are a weighty accessory. I love them, but they're not everyones' cup of tea :)

I bought mine from harrods URL="http://luxury.harrods.com/search?p=Q&lbc=harrods&uid=417236415&ts=custom&w=michael%20kors%20watch&isort=score&method=and&view=grid&af=&cnt=34"]Link[/URL I bought it in-store, but see that their shipping costs to Ireland are scandalous, so might not be a viable option unless you're in LDN anytime soon

I have heard that if you buy from shopbop above a certain limit, you may incur custom charges.

Fields jewelers also stock them.....delivery is free if your order is over 100 euro. :)

What model are you after btw? If you know the exact one you're after and have seen it in real life, work away buying online. If not, I'd recommend seeing one in a store first - they have quite a high bezel and are a weighty accessory. I love them, but they're not everyones' cup of tea :)

I haven't actually seen it in real life no but I have seen other MK ones similar to it so hopefully I will like it. It was €132 on Shopbop and €30 shipping fee added on.. Pretty expensive but still cheaper than most of the shops and I hadn't seen the one I was after in any of the stores so I said I'd go for it.
    Hopefully it arrives safe and sound it'll be a nervy few days!

I bet it will be fine - packages from the states are usually very well packaged, and I have heard nothing but fantastic things about shopbops' service. Congrats on your purchase! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

theres an unreal selection on Shopbop! Let us know how you get on with customs! Im liking the leather strap ones!

ams wrote: »
    theres an unreal selection on Shopbop! Let us know how you get on with customs! Im liking the leather strap ones!

I certainly will! I only ordered it last night and within the last hour I received confirmation of shipment! I'm impressed so far, I'll post when it arrives!

• Advertisement

ams wrote: »

Yes! I second this request - I have a yellow gold one, but would love a gold dial with a leather strap one #Obsessed

Here's hoping all goes well anna080 :D

Just an update on the watch guys and you're not going to believe it but it arrived today! Couldn't believe it, I only ordered it on Thursday night!! I ordered perfume from an Irish company two weeks ago and am still waiting on that so I am astonished at how quick it came, it's crazy! I am so impressed. It's just gorgeous and it was packaged so carefully and came in a lovely box.
    Happy days!!!

Great News! :) Did you incur customs charges or was all good?

Great News! :) Did you incur customs charges or was all good?

No nothing! I was expecting to maybe have that happen but nope I just had to sign for the package and that was all!

anna080 wrote: »
    No nothing! I was expecting to maybe have that happen but nope I just had to sign for the package and that was all!

That's great news (.....also bad news for my bank balance :( )

They have lovely dresses and handbags :D I see a few purchases in my future.....

Advertisement