Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dr oetker tradizionale

Options
  • 20-02-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭

can some please review the new dr oetker tradizionale oven pizzas? the regular dr oetker ristorante range are always a safe bet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭squonk

No offence, OP but why don't you just try one and write a review yourself? It's only a few quid and if you don't like it then fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

oooh burn on me!

I would try it but have yet to see it in a shop and was hoping someone else had tried it.

dont worry though, I'm firmly back in my box now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Dr Oetker was a Nazi and about to sign up to the SS but his auld lad died and he was needed to feed them( Dr Oetker, nazis/ss respectively)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

A pizza with the name Dr in it is a no no for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

vicwatson wrote: »
    A pizza with the name Dr in it is a no no for me

...followed by Oetker (pronounced with a strong Germanic accent!!!) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I had a cheese and tomato one and it was just ok.

The pesto was quite strong on it and made it a bit greasy.

It was on special offer in Tesco at 2 and was fine for 2 euro.

Would I buy it again - maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Dr Oetker was a Nazi and about to sign up to the SS but his auld lad died and he was needed to feed them( Dr Oetker, nazis/ss respectively)

So what? Nearly every german company has a connection to the War. Like Siemens built the ovens for burning bodies, Mercedes made jeeps for the war etc.

Advertisement