Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you pay dog walker.

• 20-02-2014 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting someone to walk my dogs 1 or 2 days a week. They are toy breed so half hour walk does them fine.

Any suggestions of what to pay. We live in rural area so I intend to advertise locally.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

hollytrees wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting someone to walk my dogs 1 or 2 days a week. They are toy breed so half hour walk does them fine.

Any suggestions of what to pay. We live in rural area so I intend to advertise locally.

if you post your area somebody on here may be able to give you the thumbs up on somebody whos reliable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭hollytrees

I've already made inquiries, there is no one locally supplying this service so I'd be getting a local person to do it, thanks anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Winston79

hollytrees wrote: »

There are one or two posters up in our local petrol station for 8-10e per hour. I've had someone come to my house for an hour a couple of times and feed and walk my 3 dogs for 20e for an hour, though thats 3 pups.

There are also doggy day care places for around 12-20e per day. Usually working hours.

Where are u based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I use to have someone come to the house and spend an hour with the dog, be it walking feeding etc. I paid her 20€ which I think we were both happy enough with. This is in co Wicklow.

Advertisement