Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VirginGaming.com - Online Money Matching, Tournaments etc.

Options
  • 20-02-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone. So there is a lot of hype building around this new website called virgingaming.com among all of the SSF4 players and streamers.

I've tried it today and I actually think this is a brilliant idea. I played 4 matches (won all 4 ofc.) and made 9 dollars...

For anyone who like money matching and playing online tournaments should try this website out, you add 10$ fee on the website through paypal or credit card and can start money matching straight away. After you've earned enough you can simply withdraw it with a fee of 3$ for any amount you want to withdraw. Also they take 12% off from the money match pot, but theres a premium account thing which lets you start money matches with any extra fee and you get this premium account free for a month to try out.

I think this is what FGC needed to build up hype again... And it totally did it for me since I wasn't interested in SSF4 much lately until... But now I got into it again!

Hope to see other players from Ireland on the website! GL HF!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I'll be keeping an Eye on this over the next 2months, see what feuds insue

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭jimmypenguin

get stuck in ladno

Advertisement