Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change my address

Options
  • 21-02-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi,
    I didn't open my online banking, but i want to change my address on the internet. could you please tell me the steps?
    Thank you very much.
    your sincerely,
    Sally

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi sally1111[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To change your address online, it is necessary to have your account set up on Bank of Ireland 365 Online. You will also need to have your mobile registered to avail of this facility. Just to mention, when registering your mobile online, a once off security code is sent to the address on your account. If you are no longer able to access the post at the address on your account, this may not be the best option for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alternatively, you can download a 'Change of Details Form' here and post it to your branch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact/Address details for our branches can be found here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Once your address has been changed, you can register for online banking here a PIN will be sent to the new address on your account or you can call Bank of Ireland 365, depending on the account, it may be possible to set this up over the phone with a representative.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our representatives are available, Monday to Friday 8am - 12 midnight and Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 9am -6pm.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope this information helps. If you have further questions, please ask. We are happy to help.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

Advertisement