Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tower Records Dawson Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭edbrez

When the Luas arrives footfall should go up and hopefully their prices will go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

edbrez wrote: »
    When the Luas arrives footfall should go up and hopefully their prices will go down.

Not a chance.. where as Wicklow St is an upmarketish shopping st just of Grafton St with many big name shops on both that attracts spenders... what exactly is on Dawson St really.. ? Nada... as for the prices going down that is just so way off the mark its silly..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Strumms wrote: »
    what exactly is on Dawson St
    Won't the Luas stop right outside the front door? I don't think you could ask for a better position

• Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Irish Halo wrote: »
    Won't the Luas stop right outside the front door? I don't think you could ask for a better position

Not too sure where the stop on Dawson St would actually be, good if it is actually outside but I'd wonder would that make up for Tower being moved from what was a traditional shopping street like Wicklow St which is in itself a through way to Grafton St. There really inst anything on Dawson St of note apart from a few eateries, travel shops etc.... the luas may improve things but I'd still imagine them to be at a disadvantage.

Advertisement