Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adopt a Rabbit

• 21-02-2014 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

<edit> will be hosting their second ever rabbit adoption day in Creative Rooms in Navan, Co. Meath.

Rabbits are the most wonderful pets a person could have. They make excellent indoor pets and are easily litter trained. All rabbits with <snip>are vaccinated and (where old enough) neutered. We have lots of rabbits now in our care also so it would be great to see some finding their forever homes.

If you have any queries feel free to pm me and I will be there on the day along with the rest of the dedicated bunny crew to answer questions then too.

<snip>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

OP as per our forum charter we do not allow promotion of individual rescues. Your thread will be kept open and anyone who would like to adopt a rabbit will be free to PM (private message you).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I met a fantastic rabbit called Rambo earlier on this evening while doing a home visit on a family who want to foster a dog. Couldn't agree with you more, they make fantastic pets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BexXx

Ah that's a shame it's so hard to get the word out there in this country, there are so few portals where the general public can see these things. I am most interested in promoting the bunnies at the minute though so I'm ok if charity details need to be left off and am always happy to talk about buns!

So if anyone wants to know more about rabbits there will be an event in Navan tomorrow between 12 and 3 so feel free to PM me for more details.

Bunnies really are wonderful household pets and I want to get the word out there! I have 3 wonderful buns of my own and I'm fostering two amazing baby bunnies that were so sadly dumped in Dublin. Dogs and buns can get on fabulously so depending on breed and age of dog I'd pass that hv. I have a GSD now over a year old (got her as pup) and she's wonderful with the bunnies. One of our buns kept getting moody and lunging at her face earlier (not to hurt just loud and surly!) and she just accepted it because she knows that rabbits aren't like her. With good bunny training a dog can fit in amazingly.

Advertisement