Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC outages

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Ours is stopping and Starting since 3 pm yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

All our UPC services are down since 10:30 last night although UPCs service checker says it was only from 08:35 today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Its like 1999 here too, no hope of any video , just basic sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

There's cable replacement work going on in the Slievekeale/Griffiths Place area at the moment which may explain issues around that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

All I say is that Horizon service is a shocker, WiFi is crap, some programmes don't record, the interface is impossible to follow and the capacity seems unnaturally low.

1/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

mozattack wrote: »
    All I say is that Horizon service is a shocker, WiFi is crap, some programmes don't record, the interface is impossible to follow and the capacity seems unnaturally low.

1/10

Parents have Horizon at home with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Anyone any problems tonight with the broadband Doyle Street,Barrack Street area.

Slow the last 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Odats wrote: »
    Anyone any problems tonight with the broadband Doyle Street,Barrack Street area.

Slow the last 2 hours.

I am in Barrack Street Odats. I have not noticed any slowdown.

I just ran a speedtest and got full speed (123/12)

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Ran second speed test and 38mbps download and 5mbps upload on 120mb connection. Previous test was 15 mbps download and 1 mbps upload.

It was flying all weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Odats wrote: »

Slow the last 2 hours.

Yeah im in the same area and yesterday was very slow and kept dropping i only recently got the horizon box so was just assuming it was to do with that as im still getting used to it

• Advertisement
Advertisement