Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheny Tv Service

Options
  • 21-02-2014 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

i am thinking of moving to raheny and i hear that some parts are not covered by upc tv and instead there is a local cable tv service. can anyone provide some info on this service as i cannot find anything online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

irishboyuk wrote: »
    i am thinking of moving to raheny and i hear that some parts are not covered by upc tv and instead there is a local cable tv service. can anyone provide some info on this service as i cannot find anything online.

The local cable service is long gone i think or at least the one covering my parents house is.

As far as i remember it was called MABTV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I think you can check addresses to see if your in their network on the UPC website.

Advertisement