Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Dinner Thursday Night Good Value Around Slane Area

Options
  • 21-02-2014 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hiya, Just wondering whats the old post office like for dinner? And I also heard the poets rest might be opened by Thursday , what the food like there too? Anyone know anywhere else for good food around Slane, Newtown, Lobinstown Area thats not too far from Ardee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

How would someone know what the food in the poets rest would be like if its only going to be open on Thursday ?

try that place in dunleer carlitos I think its called, I find the old post office can be hit and miss, the coyngham arms do a set menu and down the back is a nice area to eat next to the open fire, the forge in collon is open but the prices are crazy not sure the set menu prices are though

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Well it was opened before its only getting done up. Just wondering did the food before taste good?

Advertisement