Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was going on last night (thurs) in town?

Options
  • 21-02-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I was out last night at a table quiz and after it we couldn't believe the amount of "boy racers" and young people out on the town last night. Very busy for a Thursday night.
    The amount of done up cars about the place was way more than usual, we found ourselves taking > half an hour to get home when it would usually take about 8 mins.
    Anyone know what was going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Mid term break?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

There was an event hosted by Cork Car Scene link

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Lemag wrote: »
    There was an event hosted by Cork Car Scene link
    Ah thanks, that combined with mid-term break probably explains it. I was well surprised at how young everyone was out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

It's UCC R&G week so Thursday would be the last big night of it - normally one of the busiest college nights of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

A perfect storm of pimply rice-rocket owners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

D'Agger wrote: »
    It's UCC R&G week so Thursday would be the last big night of it - normally one of the busiest college nights of the year

They wouldn't be out driving cars though?

They wouldn't be out driving cars though?
    This is true, but people who like driving around town looking at what UCC has to offer might :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

The boy racers were out watching the totty, since I got the free travel I prefer to watch it from the bus,:D.

aujopimur wrote: »
    The boy racers were out watching the totty, since I got the free travel I prefer to watch it from the bus,:D.
    Bus stop you mean? You'll be there for longer in Cork :pac:

Advertisement