Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Open an account whilst in another country

Options
  • 21-02-2014 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Im not sure how to open a bank account with the Bank of Ireland from another country, as I currently reside in South Africa. 
    I will be there in June and would like to open a permanent bank account, how and who do I contact to start this process and odviously answer some of all my questions. Perhaps somone on this forum can guide me into the right direction, would be greatly appreciated. tx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi, Im not sure how to open a bank account with the Bank of Ireland from another country, as I currently reside in South Africa. 
    I will be there in June and would like to open a permanent bank account, how and who do I contact to start this process and odviously answer some of all my questions. Perhaps somone on this forum can guide me into the right direction, would be greatly appreciated. tx
    Hi Debbie,

Thank you for contacting us through boards and considering opening an account with us.

You can call our account opening team on 00353 1 4044034 who are available Mon to Fri 8am-8pm and 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.  A representative will be happy to assist you and go through all the necessary steps regarding opening an account with us.

For more information please see here.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement