Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Vision Remote for elderly?

Options
  • 21-02-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I just saw another topic in the UPC section asking if they had an easy to use remote. Was wondering if you guys could recommend a remote for my father to use on his new E-Vision box as he just cant get his head aound the new remote and cant remember what the volume or channel change buttons or even the On button is.

As someone said in the upc topic that black remotes with black buttons and tiny icons and numbers are difficult to see and use for elderly folk.

Any you would recommend?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there, I just saw another topic in the UPC section asking if they had an easy to use remote. Was wondering if you guys could recommend a remote for my father to use on his new E-Vision box as he just cant get his head aound the new remote and cant remember what the volume or channel change buttons or even the On button is.

As someone said in the upc topic that black remotes with black buttons and tiny icons and numbers are difficult to see and use for elderly folk.

Any you would recommend?

Thanks for any help!
    Hi readyletsgo

The standard issued remote is the only remote evision offers at the moment however I will ask operations and hopefully they will be able to shed more light on this. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Advertisement