Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very soggy\marshy ground

• 21-02-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Moved into a house before Christmas and have noticed that the back garden is very soggy, not the usual you would expect fter a bit of rain....I'm talking serious marsh feel to it. I presume the only way to fix this is dig up and run some kind of drainage underneath? Any good websites with information on this? I presume it should be straightforward enough for me to do it..

Also, there was a big trampoline in the garden which happens to be the worst area of the marshy ground - as well as that, there is a small area with no grass growing there...really sticky muck, i need to throw down some seeds on that (after I do the drainage that is)

Some pics attached

Any recommendations?

Comments

Advertisement