Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Battenburg, Decals Etc

• 21-02-2014 4:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Before anyone quotes the legality of any of this, let me assure you that none of this will be used in Ireland at any stage. It will be covered over until we are outside the borders of Ireland.

I am looking to get the battenburg, decals, and anything that I can use to make a Garda patrol car.

I am doing a charity banger rally in July across Europe (with a crowd of Brits) so I want our car to stand out as being the Irish lads!!!! I cant say what the car is just yet, but its something that was never used as a patrol car.

So apart from GARDA somewhere on the car with the decals, what else could I put on it?

Stay back 200 Feet
    5-OH

Anyone got any funny ideas on what we could put on it?

Comments

Advertisement