Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exasperated Stressed looking for Fast Repair of Mobility Scooter Dublin??

Options
  • 21-02-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am disabled and use a scooter to get around. Without a scooter is like having two broken legs so any time it breaks my life is hugely affected by it as I can't go to work, go out or do any of my daily tasks.

I have sent my scooter in for repair but they are extremely slow in picking it up, fixing it and delivering it back - 3 weeks!!! at the mo not including a week wait to pick up my scooter and is about average from previous experiences

I desperately need to find a place in dublin that are reliable and quick in repairing a mobility scooter and can delivery it back to you very quickly .

Does anyone have know of a place that they have used which are reliable and understand the vital nature of having a scooter fixed with minimal delay?

for help

Advertisement