Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Bike!!

• 21-02-2014 7:51pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

CBR.jpg

Here she is! Delighted. 2008 CBR100RR - RR7. Only 6500kms. Got a great deal as well. Only drove her home from Bikeworld but I'm really happy, very easy to drive and smooth. Fingers crossed for some good weather this weekend! I intend to be out as many weekend spins as possible from now on - see you lads then!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Congrats. Glad you got sorted,

Make sure you lock her up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,615 ✭✭✭prunudo

That's a beauty, hope you have many miles of smiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Absolutely gorgeous! Delighted for ya Zascar....

But 100 cc? You sure that's not too much to handle? :pac: Maybe you should have gotten a 50 cc... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Fair play mate she is a beauty!

Best of luck with it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Wow. That's stunning. Best of luck with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Very nice bike, looks very clean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

That's savage dude! Well wear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Very nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Stunner of a machine, well wear. Take her handy till u tame her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Beautiful, wear well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Every cloud has a silver lining !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

How does it compare to the ducati?

What Ducati????? lol She is forgotten about....

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hahaha! Ah the Ducati may be gone but it will never be forgotten! Best best not to cry over spilt milk and move on - every cloud has a silver lining as said above!

So how does it compare? It's a lot bigger for starters so I was a little nervous at the start. It's taller and I'm a shortarse so I'm on my tippy toes. Might think about getting it lowered I'll see. When I get going its perfect, actually very easy to ride slow and in traffic etc, feels light. The Ducati can be a bit grumpy, you had to be careful with the throttle and feather the clutch a lot - but not with the blade. The revs can jump very quickly though so you have to be careful. The litre engine is savage though. Roads were pretty greasy so hard to tell but she corners nicely.

Can't wait for some better weather, I intend to be out as much as I can this summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dwelby101

congrats man and well wear!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

That is a stunning Blade Zascar, especially in those colours, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TheHappyChappy

looks great

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 shaners343

Absolutely gorgeous! Delighted for ya Zascar....

But 100 cc? You sure that's not too much to handle? :pac: Maybe you should have gotten a 50 cc... :P

I think its 1000cc haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Haha sorry yes, left of a zero, not used to typing 3 of them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Nice , sure tell us where you park it so we can all swing by for a look :pac:

KTRIC wrote: »
    Nice , sure tell us where you park it so we can all swing by for a look :pac:

Lol, he will take the wheels on ya.......

Advertisement