Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to develop an app?

Options
  • 21-02-2014 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi guys,
    I'm just turning 18 this month and I have a pretty decent idea for an app which I wish to develop. Problem is I have no college degree or no business etc. anyone have any ideas of how I could begin to develop this app without any qualifications or experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Hi guys,
    I'm just turning 18 this month and I have a pretty decent idea for an app which I wish to develop. Problem is I have no college degree or no business etc. anyone have any ideas of how I could begin to develop this app without any qualifications or experience?

Hire a developer and be prepared to foot the bill for quality. There are a load of automated app websites but they really just compress a website into a flashy package.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 forevergold22

Can I ask if you know the names of these developers? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

There is a list of Irish devs here and you can see some of their previous work.

http://www.apps.ie/developers.html

Lots of international and devs also that can be cheaper but be careful to find a reputable one. Google is your friend on that. Make sure you do your research first to avoid being stung.

Advertisement