Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing - moved from eircom next gen bu to efibre

Options
  • 21-02-2014 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am moving from an eircom next gen bundle with homephone to efibre unlimited with homephone.  Happening on Monday.

My understanding is that efibre is a new account and I will be paying the bill every month by direct debit.

The account I have currently is billed every 2 months (paper bill) which I pay in
    the post office.  Next bill due in March (for Jan and Feb).  Will this be rolled in with the 1st
    direct debit on the new account or will Eirom issue a final bill on the old account
    which I will pay as normal ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Flaccus wrote: »
    Hi,

I am moving from an eircom next gen bundle with homephone to efibre unlimited with homephone.  Happening on Monday.

My understanding is that efibre is a new account and I will be paying the bill every month by direct debit.

The account I have currently is billed every 2 months (paper bill) which I pay in
    the post office.  Next bill due in March (for Jan and Feb).  Will this be rolled in with the 1st
    direct debit on the new account or will Eirom issue a final bill on the old account
    which I will pay as normal ?

Thanks
    Hi Flaccus

I see Colm has got back to you on our community forum : http://bit.ly/1jtngzt

Hope this helps

A;

Advertisement