Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exit fault on hkc 1070

Options
  • 21-02-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

hi lads, I set my alarm last night on partset and got an alarm activation in the middle of the night. it was the front door and display says exit fault when I check the log on the rkp. the front door is inside the porch so no draughts or impact could of been made on the door. the porch was locked and I have a chubb lock on the front door also.i was wondering what this was as its never given me false activations before. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A once off activation can be anything. If it happens again you need to check that zones.
    Is that zone wired or wireless?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 flantastic

Wired

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If it happens again I would be checking the resistance on that zone.

Advertisement