Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo go away

Options
  • 22-02-2014 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭

so got a tattoo and have mixed feelings about it.

i'm thinking my options are:

- put up with it
    - throw some more ink/design on existing tattoo to jazz it up
    - laser it off fully, or laser to such an extent that a cover up tattoo is possible(if indeed a little lasering is required before throwing on a cover up)
    -...i guess there is little else i can do

i am curious how others deal with tattoo regrets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Don't have any :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Have one or two but instead of gettin rid of them I incorporated them into something else making them a lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Pippy1976

I have one that I regret but I leave it there as a reminder... I guess it's all about remembering a time / place so when I look at it, even though I don't particularly like it, it takes me back.

Then I just laugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭GenieOz

Got mine covered up with no lasering, could have done with some to be fully clean but I'm happy enough with it, barely visible and only when you know what you're looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

I got a tribal design on my lower back when I was 17 , I loved it at the time but wasn't crazy about it as I got older... Got it covered last year with a lotus, the original design is kinda still there but is disguised as shading on the petals... love it now :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement