Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompTIAa plus Grands

Options
  • 22-02-2014 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'M Doing aCompTIA Plus course in cork and finding it hard I was wondering is there anyone out there who would be interested in giving me Grinds. Thanks Cormac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Dya mean the A+?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

shogun1 wrote: »
    I'M Doing aCompTIA Plus course in cork and finding it hard I was wondering is there anyone out there who would be interested in giving me Grinds. Thanks Cormac

You shouldn't put your number on the internet if you can avoid it. Any future employer will now be able to google your number and see you posted for grinds for what is considered one of the most basic IT certs at any stage in the future.

Secondly, if your having difficulty with your course, you need to talk to your instructor. My experience of most FAS trainers is that they are more then willing to help but you need to ask for it.

And last of all, their is a heap of material out there about the A+ exam including the fantastic Mr Messer video tutorials. No grinds could do better then those videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

echoing what has being said already

http://www.youtube.com/user/professormesser

is all you need to for a complete understanding of A+

if you are doing a FAS course see if they pay for the the practice exams on
    http://www.measureup.com/

but if you google around you will find a lot of a free ones too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

• Registered Users Posts: 16 shogun1

Thanks for the help yes i mean compTIA A+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 shogun1

thanks took your advice about the number

Advertisement