Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 28 Tranfers.

• 22-02-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

With Man city, Man utd,Sun & WBA not playing next week coupled with the 8 teams not playing the following week, A Villa, Ars,Eve,Liv,Man city,New,Sun & Swa. I'll move either Yaya or Dzeko on this week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭G1032

Silva out. Somebody in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Will probably go Dzeko to Eto'o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Silva to Adam or Ince
    Gabbidon to Ivan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Will be going Yaya to one of Adam, Zaha, Snodgrass or Ince.

Nolan also in with a shout but, at the minute, I'm not expecting him to have a game in GW29.

Ince is therefore leading the race presently but will see how this weekend goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Probably a 4pt hit to get 2 of my 3 City players out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Using my 2 FT's to get Yaya and Zabaleta out for Ivanovic/Terry and probably Nolan or Adam. With the cash from Yaya it means I can pick whatever midfielder is likely to score highest in GW28 + 29. Oscar even in with a shout if he looks like getting more gametime. Will likely ship them out for Yaya/Silva ahead of their DGW, although will keep an eye on other rescheduled games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Depending on if Hull/WH are happening in 29, I'll either be making one or two changes. I intend to hold onto Yaya for absolute definite, but Dzeko is gone. Possibly for JRod or Lambert? Probs will keep Mata too and just bench him as well for 28.

Depending on if Hull/WH are happening in 29, I'll either be making one or two changes. I intend to hold onto Yaya for absolute definite, but Dzeko is gone. Possibly for JRod or Lambert? Probs will keep Mata too and just bench him as well for 28.

Lambert in that case, see him scoring more in the run in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Dzeko and Yaya out for probably Adebayor and Lallana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Only have two players affected so will try to avoid transferring this week, leaving me two transfers for the big decisions in week 29

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Probably Colback out for a mid that could score big in GW28 & 29. Not many options though...

Hopefully we'll know a bit more about DGWs timing...

My rival has brought in Nolan. FML, I'll never catch him if we have the exact same players!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Silva or Colback out for... maybe a Chelsea mid. That'd double up with Hazard but it could work out. Need to find who though...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

G1032 wrote: »
    Silva out. Somebody in.

I'll be doing the same move.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Hmm, atm I have only 3 for Gameweek 29(providing Hull beat brighton) Cant get rid of Yaya,Sturridge or Suarez because of their price rises. Hits will be necessary or I will only field 5. Aaggh decisions!

Hmm, atm I have only 3 for Gameweek 29(providing Hull beat brighton) Cant get rid of Yaya,Sturridge or Suarez because of their price rises. Hits will be necessary or I will only field 5. Aaggh decisions!

THREE. :eek:

THREE. :eek:

Suárez, Sturridge, Benteke, Mirallas, Coleman, Chester, Yaya, Koscielny, Adrian, Mannone all out. :/

Suárez, Sturridge, Benteke, Mirallas, Coleman, Chester, Yaya, Koscielny, Adrian, Mannone all out. :/

Let's not jinx Adrian just yet! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ill hold onto those three soton players for a while longer as well
    as those two west ham players :p

Who is the best Chelsea defender to have? Ivanovic can have his spells, Terry is expensive, Cahill could prove good value as well as Azpilicueta and Luiz is there too. Who do you think, while being as near assured of a place as possible, is best value for coming gameweeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭G1032

I'll be doing the same move.

Problem is who to bring in. Going to wait until after the Hull Brighton game because Nolan is on the radar.

Who is the best Chelsea defender to have? Ivanovic can have his spells, Terry is expensive, Cahill could prove good value as well as Azpilicueta and Luiz is there too. Who do you think, while being as near assured of a place as possible, is best value for coming gameweeks?

Take your pick bar Azpi IMO. Unlike the other three, he offers nothing other than clean sheets. It seems Ivan has been told to bomb forward on the right but Azpi's to hang back and support Terry and Cahill.

I have Terry and Ivan. If I was to pick one at present, it'd probably be Terry. He'll get bonus in the tight games like today. Ivan's scoring burst is probably at an end.

The fixtures make this one hard to call

Looks like Adebayor for Dzeko and someone for Navas, probably Mirallas or Wilshire

The fixtures make this one hard to call

Looks like Adebayor for Dzeko and someone for Navas, probably Mirallas or Wilshire

Mirallas and Wilshere don't play GW29.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Mirallas and Wilshere don't play GW29.

aHHH ****E :(

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

What's your team?

Any suggestions?

Ince

8-10 wrote: »
    Ince

How did he play yesterday? I didn't see the game and haven't seen the highlights yet.

What's your team?

Midfield of

Navas-Gerrard-Eriksen-Hazard

Need to ditch Navas for someone not affected by the missed games

• Advertisement

How did he play yesterday? I didn't see the game and haven't seen the highlights yet.

Me neither. I like him as a player though and I like his GW29 fixture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looking at Willian and Zaha in for Silva and Gnabry. If anyone has a better midfield combination worth the same or .1 more please be a dear and give me some advice.

Avoiding Thomas Ince because I already have 2 Palace players and having 3 in my squad for their away games would not leave much wiggle room.

Midfield of

Navas-Gerrard-Eriksen-Hazard

Need to ditch Navas for someone not affected by the missed games

Wait until after the Hull game tomorrow evening. Nolan may be playing GW29 if Hull lose.

Wait until after the Hull game tomorrow evening. Nolan may be playing GW29 if Hull lose.

Yeah he would definitely become a consideration for me too were Brighton to do the biz.

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

My transfer will probably be Olsson for Kolarov. It will leave me with 523 and no subs for next weekend, not ideal but I don't see any transfers I like for midfielders for the next 2 gameweeks and this transfer will hopefully be a long term one.

Longer term I'm thinking about dropping Suarez for Aguero, very far from even near certain on this though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

For once I just wish I could leave my team as is. Am up from 200,000 pre winter wildcard to 44,000 now and hate the thought of making transfers.
    But needs must....just have no idea what to do yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think i'll sell Yaya. 2 gw off is too much. Probably bring in a cheaper MC mid after the break.

Looking at getting in Lallana this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Im debating not going too mad for GW 29. I know for a fact my 2 main rivals are in a similar position to me (5 players max at the moment for GW 29) I have the luxury of 2 free transfers so can get my team up to 8 without taking hits. They both used their transfer this week.

There is over 100 points to the rest of the league so I don't see us being caught. Anyone else playing with the idea of not changing their team too much for GW 28 / 29 and focusing on making up the points in the double GW's??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

Any opinions on whether Ben Turner might get his place back in the Cardiff team after yesterdays disaster?

Transferring him out is something I don't want to do as he was one of my GW29 "safe" players, even if it'd only be for a 1 or 2 point performance. They'll all count in GW29.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Yaya out for Nolan or Oscar. Nolan seems the obvious choice at this point. Leaves me with 11 playing GW28 and 9 for GW29 with 2 free transfers next week.

• Advertisement

tom_k wrote: »
    Any opinions on whether Ben Turner might get his place back in the Cardiff team after yesterdays disaster?

Transferring him out is something I don't want to do as he was one of my GW29 "safe" players, even if it'd only be for a 1 or 2 point performance. They'll all count in GW29.

I'd hold onto him and take a chance on it. Ole doesn't seem to rate him - he dropped him for the first game when he arrived - but Cardiff are that bad you wouldn't know what different formations/styles he will try to stop their slide. None of their ten outfield players are safe to start IMO.

Their other problem at the minute is Medel being missing. He's a quality player and Hull tore them apart yesterday because he wasn't there to break up the play in midfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

28 and 29 are going to be horrid weeks!
    I think I might not bother making a transfer this week, then have a double for gw29, it means this week I'll be heavily reliant on the defense. If I can muster up 8 players for gw29 I think I'll be happy with that, I don't see the point in going bananas trying to field 11 players for it, I think going down that route would do more harm than good in the longer term.
    Only one I'd consider is Yaya, sell him for 9.9 and hope his price drops down over the two weeks.

Boruc
    Terry--Sagna--Koscielny--Shaw--Coleman
    Sterling
    Hazard

Suárez--Rodriguez--Sturridge

Speroni-- Yaya Touré--Mata--Kasami

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Do people intend to bring back in the players they're shipping out?

Flecktarn wrote: »

Yaya, yes. Mertesacker, no. Arsenal have tough fixtures coming.

Flecktarn wrote: »

For me, no. Benching Yaya. Might take out Sturridge in GW 29 though but I'd rather not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Seems a bit mad to transfer out Yaya for 2 weeks if you have him since early in the season, I'll just bench him myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Any updates on the injuries to Bruce and Koscielny?

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    Seems a bit mad to transfer out Yaya for 2 weeks if you have him since early in the season, I'll just bench him myself.

I only got him back in January. I won't lose much shipping him out.

My next three transfers were planned to be Terry (15), Nolan (12) and Evra (15). I almost don't want to bring them in now because I feel like I'm late to the party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Yaya and Bruce out,Terry and Ince in. Yaya to come back for the DGW

• Advertisement
Advertisement