Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 28 Tranfers.

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Yaya, to Charlie Adam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Went for Ince over Snodgrass and Adam...hope I don't regret it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Any reason why Paulinho didn't play last night?

Debating him or Eriksen...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Yaya - Ince. 2 transfers carried over to next week. Risky enough as 3 of my defenders (Kos, Demel, Bennett) might not play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭skippy15

Anyone know what the story is with Koscielny he is still yellow flagged?
    ye I have Kos this week and need him to play, but will be shipping him next week anyways.
    FFS has him in the lineup and no other big reports of his injuries anywhere really. Have found that 75% pretty much means 95% in this game, so leaving him in for now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

i'm looking at having 4 players available for GW 29.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

who_ru wrote: »
    i'm looking at having 4 players available for GW 29.

:eek:

That can't be including a -4 hit if you do two transfers next week, is it?

I'll be fielding nine or ten next week depending on whether I not I take a -4 hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Right...

Thought about my transfer all week (Silva out) and am still undecided.

What I want is a player playing GW 28 & 29 with the most favourable fixtures possible.

Have 3 candidates: Snodgrass, Adam, Ince.
    • Snodgrass is on form. Norwich have on paper the best fixtures. But Norwich ain't scoring much.

• Adam is inconsistent. Could either score 1 or 15 pts. Stoke have improved lately and do score more than Norwich but it doesn't make Adam more consistent.

• Ince seems to be the flavour of this forum. I don't know him at all. Seen he had decent stats with Blackpool. And his first PL game was impressive. Is that why people are so enthusiastic about him? Is his DGW a big factor in his favour for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did silva to ince. Toyed with the idea of eriksen, paulinho, snodgrass and arnautovic. Not a transfer that has me excited severe lack of options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

:eek:

That can't be including a -4 hit if you do two transfers next week, is it?

I'll be fielding nine or ten next week depending on whether I not I take a -4 hit.
    you're right if i go -4 i'll have 6 available. my sub keeper never gets a game (Davis) and a hull defender (Faye) never plays but both were ultra cheap.

add to that 3 arsenal, 3 liverpool, 1 City, 1 Sunderland, 1 Everton all not available and it's not looking good.

no point in going minus stupid when i'll probablym have to reverse it at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Neoulous wrote: »
    Right...

What I want is a player playing GW 28 & 29 with the most favourable fixtures possible.

• Snodgrass is on form. Norwich have on paper the best fixtures. But Norwich ain't scoring much.

• Adam is inconsistent. Could either score 1 or 15 pts. Stoke have improved lately and do score more than Norwich but it doesn't make Adam more consistent.

• Ince seems to be the flavour of this forum. I don't know him at all. Seen he had decent stats with Blackpool. And his first PL game was impressive. Is that why people are so enthusiastic about him? Is his DGW a big factor in his favour for you?

Ince has very good championship stats. 30 goals in 100 games or so. He also has the added extra of a DGW at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Neoulous wrote: »
    Right...

I had the same problem and went with Silva to Snodgrass. I was also thinking of going with the Ince or Adam but I think Ince played off the striker in that first game and is now back on the wing so thats why I decided against him.

Adam and Snodgrass are both on form but I saw Snodgrass play last week and he seems to be involved in most of their attacks and takes a lot of shots. Norwich have good fixtures coming up also so thats why I went with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

After spending half the night debating with myself whether I'll transfer in Snodgrass or Adam, I've decided I'll go with Thomas Ince. His stats are impressive and Palace are an improving side plus he's a keeper for their DGW whenever that may be....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Benteke out, Adebayor in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Kos -> Olsson
    Danny G -> Ward
    and for -4 Dzeko -> Ade

Ade will become captain this week so Suarez will finally go berserk! I field 11 (in theory) and may or may not have Bennett as a sub to come in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Dzeko --> Chamakh?

Will still have 2 FTs and 9 players available for the next GW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Been putting it off all week but it's time to sort the team out, probably not best to leave it till 7:30 on match day :P

Edit: Demel out Terry in. Yaya out Lallana in. Eriksen out Snodgrass in for a 4 point hit.

Leaves me with:

Szczesny
    Mert, Cahill, Terry
    Hazard, Noone, Snodgrass, Lallana
    Suarez, Ade, Sturridge

Mannone, Mata, Gab, McNaughton.

Will be swapping out Suarez for Rooney next week and maybe getting in a new keeper for a hit, which will leave with 11 if everyone plays for GW29.

It's too early for this :(

tom_k wrote: »
    After spending half the night debating with myself whether I'll transfer in Snodgrass or Adam, I've decided I'll go with Thomas Ince. His stats are impressive and Palace are an improving side plus he's a keeper for their DGW whenever that may be....

I did the same. Palace have the best manager tactically too. I would have went with Snodgrass but Norwich just don't score enough for me.

Ince seems to be taking set pieces for Palace as well and any Pulis team will spend time working on those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I've been trying to log on to the FF site for hours and it won't load.

Anyone having the same problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

went with lallana in for toure, i still have 1 FT and was tempted to bring in bentaleb for parker but as parker is someone who actually has a match next week i decided to bank my extra transfer.

will more than likely bring in someone for sagna next week so i can field 8 or possibly use my 2nd ft to bring in a cheapie for bruce as he's a long term problem anyway.
    i may just keep that extra transfer though to start building towards gw31.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    I've been trying to log on to the FF site for hours and it won't load.

Anyone having the same problem?

working ok for me on my laptop.

if you have a smartphone try using one of the free apps, i use fantasy football buddy (android)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I've tried my phone, tablet, PC, laptop and nothing. I can get onto the premier league site but when I click the link for FF I get an error page.

I've tried my phone, tablet, PC, laptop and nothing. I can get onto the premier league site but when I click the link for FF I get an error page.

not sure then, the site is working fine from my laptop and also from phone app.
    as you're able to get on other sites it doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your internet connection either, i'm all out so :confused:

but you still have over 2 hours to deadline so try get to a different pc if your changes are urgent, the likes of the the ones you can pay to use in jervis centre etc.

I got in just now no problem on my phone. If you want pm me your details and the changes you want and I'll login for you and complete them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »
    I did the same. Palace have the best manager tactically too. I would have went with Snodgrass but Norwich just don't score enough for me.

Ince seems to be taking set pieces for Palace as well and any Pulis team will spend time working on those.

Lot of us seem to be on board with Ince, here's hoping for a new FSA hero come the end of March!!

In which case of course I'll take credit having made a case for him earlier, however if he's a disaster it's nothing to do with me, think I got the idea from Lemlin actually!!! :)

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Lot of us seem to be on board with Ince, here's hoping for a new FSA hero come the end of March!!

In which case of course I'll take credit having made a case for him earlier, however if he's a disaster it's nothing to do with me, think I got the idea from Lemlin actually!!! :)

That's one thing worries me tbh. I've generally stayed away from some of the 'favourites' on here and it has paid dividends.

For example, Luiz, Enrique and Baines were all transferred in heavily by people on this forum last year at different stages and all were failures.

It's very hard though to get a decent mid who plays every week for the next few games and could provide a return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

What ye think of baines as a wildcard option from 30 on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

kevthegaff wrote: »
    What ye think of baines as a wildcard option from 30 on?

Can never really go wrong with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

took out Yaya for Paulinho, bit of a whim move.
    I hate taking whim moves.

Advertisement