Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom problems in Rush

Options
  • 22-02-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi all... any eircom customers in rush with dead phone and broadband please? We're just moved over to them from Vodafone l since yesterday week, who were useless btw... lots of problems with the lines so just trying to find out if it's just us or a wider problem

Mods, please feel free to move if in the wrong place.... thanks...

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It could have something to do with the repairs that are still being carried out on the damage done by the storms. I know someone in Swords who's having to wait weeks just to switch their account to a new house in the same area because the engineers are so busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

one day last week the broadband went down when i went to ring eircom the phone was down as well lasted for about an hour, i did see some engineers around doing stuff in manholes

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nicebutdim

Gumble01 wrote: »
    one day last week the broadband went down when i went to ring eircom the phone was down as well lasted for about an hour, i did see some engineers around doing stuff in manholes

Mine is still down...both Phone and the new fibre broadband :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

nicebutdim wrote: »
    Mine is still down...both Phone and the new fibre broadband :(

And what did support say when you contacted them?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kumsheen

I just assumed my modem was broken. Any news on this being fixed?

• Advertisement

eddiem74 wrote: »
    And what did support say when you contacted them?

They sent a technician with no notice and of course it being during the week, we weren't there.... they could have let us know and saved everyone a lot of hassle ( and delay !! )

Have to ring them back now to try to rearrange..... :(

Still without phone or broadband one week later....2 weeks now in total...twice as long as it worked for! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pacos207

It could have something to do with the repairs that are still being carried out on the damage done by the storms. I know someone in Swords who's having to wait weeks just to switch their account to a new house in the same area because the engineers are so busy.

Is this applicable in balbriggan? Because that's my experience. I have phone. Live behind the Garda station

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Pacos207 wrote: »
    Is this applicable in balbriggan? Because that's my experience. I have phone. Live behind the Garda station

I don't know, sorry.

Advertisement