Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking Partner to practice Chinese!

Options
  • 22-02-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,
    I am a Chinese girl who is studying business in Aungier Street and I would like to find a partner who want to study Chinese. I have 2 years' teaching experience and I also have the certificate of Mandarin, I can offer you more than 4 hours every week to practice Mandarin for free, but I would like you to help me practice English with same time and same patience. If you are interesting about that, please contact me. my email address is :carayms@163.com.All the best!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hkelleher

Hi, I am currently looking for a Mandarin speaker to practice Chinese with. I have been learning for a few years but want to practice conversational Chinese. If anyone is interested please send me a message!

Advertisement