Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to BRAY from PALMERSTOWN

• 22-02-2014 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I'm looking to get to Bray from Palmerstown - is this easy? Which exit do I take...Cheers! Also i've never been to Bray before - is the town complicated or is it straightforward to drive to? Is there parking or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I'm looking to get to Bray from Palmerstown - is this easy? Which exit do I take...Cheers! Also i've never been to Bray before - is the town complicated or is it straightforward to drive to? Is there parking or what?

Very straightforward but exit depends on where in Bray you are going to. If it's the town or beach I would advise taking the Fassaroe exit which is just after the Bray north exit. Keep right of Murphys pub and at the end of that road take a right and you are in the town. Left after that will bring you to the beach

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Very straightforward but exit depends on where in Bray you are going to. If it's the town or beach I would advise taking the Fassaroe exit which is just after the Bray north exit. Keep right of Murphys pub and at the end of that road take a right and you are in the town. Left after that will bring you to the beach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

If going to Main Street, or the beach I'd recommend to take the Bray North exit. It may takw longer in traffic, but it's more straight forward.

The exit lane swings sharply left and ends at a roundabout, go right and you're heading straight into Bray Main St.

Once you cross the bridge you can take an immediate left at the lights to go down to the sea front. Pay and display parking is available the whole length of the beach.

Alternatively, after crossing the bridge go to the second lights, there are two car parks. Take a right and drive 100 metres up the road, car park is on the left. This is behind the church, you can walk past to church to get to Main St. Bear in mind there are two pay and display zones in this car park. Yellow lines and white lines indicated which machine you should use.

Turn left at those lights and you'll find the Florence car park on the right roughly 100 metres up the road. It's kind of tucked away.

Advertisement