Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical instrument Donegal town.

Options
  • 22-02-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi, Looking for someone to teach my 8 year old girl an musical instrument maybe a tin whistle / clarinet or something similar in the Donegal town Area. Can't really afford to pay much, I would be very Grateful if someone could Help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Not in Donegal Town, but my 9 year old is learning Clarinet through the Donegal Music Education Partnership in Letterkenny. Maybe get in touch to see if they have classes elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Has she thought of joining the marching band? It is a great way to learn an instrument and make friends and won't break the bank either.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Iwernia

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donegal-Town-Community-Band/169192253117868

Meet every Tuesday night at the St. John Bosco, Donegal Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Larrson

Yes I know about them, but unfortunately they are not accepting anyone at the moment, thanks for the relpy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

just heard of this at my guitar lessons !
    donegal School of traditional Irish Music are holding a registration evening for classes in the bluestack foundation building donegal town on tuesday 25th of february 7 pm. classes will run for both adults and children

no idea if its any use to you or of the costs involved or even what levels they are catering for , like i say just heard of it tonight. there contact details are on the website www.dstim.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Larrson

just heard of this at my guitar lessons !

no idea if its any use to you or of the costs involved or even what levels they are catering for , like i say just heard of it tonight. there contact details are on the website www.dstim.ie
    Thanks for the reply, not really what I am looking for.

Advertisement