Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Water Newcastle

Options
  • 22-02-2014 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This is the fifth time this year Newcastle has been without water. Anyone know the story behind these problems? It's getting extremely annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Foxx92

In newcastle here also. Last time it had something to do with works at the school. Could do with a bit of warning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

http://www.water.galwaycity.ie/gcc/Home/SupplyInterruptions.aspx
    Galway City Council wish to advise that due to a burst watermain on Thomas Hynes Road, there will be an interruption to the water supply on Thomas Hynes Road Saturday 22nd February 2014. Galway City Council apologises for an inconvienence caused and will endeavour to get supply restored as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

They are digging a hole outside hazel park trying to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Amik

But it's the FIFTH time this year this has happened. Is this some conspiracy to justify the water meters?

You should follow GCC on Twitter. They're very good at posting information / updates there. The updates about this were on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

You can also get text alerts from the City Council. Very handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,233 ✭✭✭bobbyss

You can also get text alerts from the City Council. Very handy!

I did not know about that. How do I do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

bobbyss wrote: »
    I did not know about that. How do I do it?

Advertisement