Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

microneedling

• 22-02-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

I was recently at k dermatologist and she roped me in to buying a home micro needling advice. She advised me to use it once_ twice a day and apply a vitamin c serum after rolling.
    Has anyone had any experience with these and do they live up to the hype?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

pushkii wrote: »
    I was recently at k dermatologist and she roped me in to buying a home micro needling advice. She advised me to use it once_ twice a day and apply a vitamin c serum after rolling.
    Has anyone had any experience with these and do they live up to the hype?
    Yikes they look scary. I don't know if causing trauma to your face can be that good. Then again if a derm recommended it. I personally wouldn't even use a clarisonic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Personally wouldn't use it. Have worked with microneedling in a salon, after vigorous training, learning how to numb the skin, being completely sterile and using the micro needles the correct way.

The thoughts of sending a client home to do their own is a little horrifying to be honest, but I'm no dermatologist so what do I know really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I have one, bought it on ebay as its much cheaper than buying off anyone over here. i find it great. Use it carefully though! I roll up, down, sideways and then apply products. It will leave your skin red and mad looking but the next morning it will look great. Basically all it does is bring more blood to the surface of your face which will help flush out toxins etc.

I;ve also used it on scars I had on my arm with good result.

Advertisement