Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change phone number

Options
  • 22-02-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I need to change my mobile number for online banking in order to setup a new payee online. Where can I do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi cillianclair[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]When you are logged into your account online, please select the 'Manage Accounts' option on the left hand side of the Homepage and select 'Amend Mobile Phone or Email Details'. Upon entering your new mobile number, you will need to await a new security code in the post to the address on your account. This can take 3-5 working days to reach you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I hope this information helps. I have also included a link here you may find useful along with the information above.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further questions on this amendment, please let us know. We're happy to help.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MVI

Hi,
    I changed my phone number and I cannot logın before BOI when logın ask me to set up a devıce  by sendıng an SMS to the old phone number whıch ı do not have any more, so how I can  update my phone number ın BOI wıthout logın  ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

MVI wrote: »
    Hi,
    I changed my phone number and I cannot logın before BOI when logın ask me to set up a devıce  by sendıng an SMS to the old phone number whıch ı do not have any more, so how I can  update my phone number ın BOI wıthout logın  ?
    Hi MVI,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

If you are setting up the Mobile App for the first time and need to update your mobile number, please call us on 0818200362 and an adviser will update this for you. 

For 365 Users who have a security device set up and can log on, we have information here on how to amend your mobile number. 

Thanks
    Tara 

Advertisement