Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Bumblebee Man

Ordered an s4 off these last Thursday. On Monday I received an email saying they only had it in white (ordered in black). Confirmed that was fine with me and it arrived today. Very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭SeaDaily

Phone arrived today in the post. Never received an email saying it had been dispatched and wasn't sent tracking details, but I don't really care, the phone arrived safe and sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

SeaDaily wrote: »
    Phone arrived today in the post. Never received an email saying it had been dispatched and wasn't sent tracking details, but I don't really care, the phone arrived safe and sound.

Same happened on my last order a few weeks ago,order never changed the status to dispatched but then got a knock on the door three days later when it arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tito4

Ordered mine last sat. Currently with DPD couriers. Said it will arrive on Mon. Happy days. Very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

Ordered a canon 50mm 1.8 last saturday evening and it came first thing friday morning. Well happy. Now just to get some use out of it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭RickyWed

ordered so many things and never left disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

What site are people generally ordering from? .eu or .co.uk? Or does it matter?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Echoes675

I ordered from co.uk (but item was delivered to Leeds so probably no help)

I wouldn't have thought it would make much difference as the company itself is based in HK and here aren't any local addresses for UK or EU

Thanks eoin

I've checked the site but cant find an answer for this .. do they bundle items in the same order? Want to order 700D, 50mm lens, SD card and case. Will free shipping apply to full order? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

redser7 wrote: »
    What site are people generally ordering from? .eu or .co.uk? Or does it matter?
    Cheers

I've always ordered from the EU site without any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tito4

Phone arrived safe and sound today. No customs etc. Paid 375 all in for an LG G3 32GB. Very happy with purchase and Eglobal Central. Excellent speedy delivery. With defo use them again....

Just placed an order for a 700D, 50 mm 1.8 lens and SD card. Will report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Tito4, I would edit and delete the 2nd sentence beginning (No ....... ...) if I was you, we dont want to be attracting unwanted attention

• Registered Users Posts: 1 boss1234567

hi,
    i pay 17.99 express shipment e the courier pick up on friday 19/12 8orded on 14/12)

with the express delivery the courier need 2/3 days not more.. i live in italy

today 23/12 eglobal send me the track number , i open it and read "ups standard" arrive on 30/12

they take my 18 euros for the express but used a standard... (and in the track number email they wrote "delivery: express")

so now i ask a refound for the 17.99 ... Christmas ruined priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Ordered a 7d mk 2 on 16th december. Took about 2 days to do the whole ID thing with them, though I expected this and have no issue with it.
    Camera arrived today. It wasnt in a "kit" box, but a body only box. Also all manuals etc were in chinese (kind of expected that). Also camera was set to chinese, which I figured out quick enough and got it to english.

All in all im happy with everything. Ill use them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 llandai

First time poster here so just looking for some help from people who have ordered from eGlobal.

On the first page of this thread there's a post with extract from eGlobal saying that there's no import duty/taxes etc and that there if there is they'll refund them. Is this still the case, can't find any mention of it on their site.

I'm looking at ordering a Nikon D5300 with an 18-140mm lense, from eGlobal inc shipping it works out at around €622, I can get same camera on eBay coming from UK costing €715 landed so nearly €100 dearer but if I get stung with customs from eGlobal it'll cost €777 so wondering whether it's worth chancing eGlobal or just get it on eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

My e-global was shipped from a UK address. I think they send the items in bulk to the UK for European re-distribution.

Just placed an order for a 700D, 50 mm 1.8 lens and SD card. Will report back.

Just received my delivery and everything is in order. No user manual included but can download that. Got plenty of status update emails and considering they were closed for 4 days over christmas im a very happy Customer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭CJmasgrande

Just received my delivery and everything is in order. No user manual included but can download that. Got plenty of status update emails and considering they were closed for 4 days over christmas im a very happy Customer!!

When did you place the order?

• Advertisement

When did you place the order?

22nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭BankshotDrew

I finally gave in and ordered the 700d. Will post back later when stuff happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nikonguy

First time posting here just to share. Ordered Tamron 70-200mm Dec 22. Delivered by DHL on Dec 31, sender is from UK. Not bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

So iv had my s5 dual sim over a month and very happy with it the only negative so far is i can't seem to get skygo to work as it's not an eu phone. Is there anyway around this or am i stuck?

My 700D came in the mail today. Delighted to get it at such a cheap price!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BLUEOAK

Just placed an order for a another lens - here's hoping it will work out as well as last time!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 llandai

My 700D came in the mail today. Delighted to get it at such a cheap price!

How long did it take to arrive? I ordered a Nikon 5300 yesterday evening and a 50 mm lense and status is still saying processing. Did you get an email with a tracking number and if so how long after you placed the order did it ship?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

I'm looking at a 5300 too.
    Just now I was chatting with euglobal via their website, and they said in case of a defect, I'd have to return at my expense to HK. When I asked about the return to UK option, they said this will soon close.
    They suggested an alternative to having to return stuff to HK is buying an extended Mack Warranty from eugobal. If you buy that, it looks like you can get repairs done by a local dealer, (which you pay for), and you hen make a claim to Mack to refund you.

h**p: // www.eglobalcentral.eu/mack-3-yr-diamond-intl-warranty-products-under-1800-1814-en.html

llandai wrote: »
    How long did it take to arrive? I ordered a Nikon 5300 yesterday evening and a 50 mm lense and status is still saying processing. Did you get an email with a tracking number and if so how long after you placed the order did it ship?

I ordered very late on the 1st of the month and got a confirmation email. Then no real updates until the morning of delivery. DPD gave me a text a few hours before.

• Advertisement

I ordered very late on the 1st of the month and got a confirmation email. Then no real updates until the morning of delivery. DPD gave me a text a few hours before.

I had great communication via email. When order was picked, packaged, shipped, when it reached the local courier and then a text message the day of delivery with the rough time. Very impressed. Also got a tracking code so i could see all the stops it made en route.

Advertisement