Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

E-infinity
    I used them recently as they were cheaper than Eglobal
    Absolutely sero problem.
    Both times items were with me within a week delivered by DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Interesting site.

The price of this lens is nuts - I've never seen it so cheap!

https://www.e-infin.com/eu/item/1119/canon_ef_24-70mm_f/2.8l_ii_usm_standard_zoom_lens

Thanks for the link.

D.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I ordered an iPhone from eglobal on Thursday. Got a few emails from them in the following 24 hours. Last one says it'll be here by Monday or Tuesday. That's quick work! €330 for a 64GB iPhone SE for the mother. Spent €600 on exact same phone last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Milk_Tray

I still havent heard anything only according to the tracking link its being dealth with by France chronopost but noting has happened since departing on the 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sonicjames18

Hi all,

I ordered a GoPro hero 5 black on Fri 8th Sept. It is now with Chronopost since 13th Sept. The last update was:

'2017-09-15 13:21 Chronopost France, Parcel held - missing documents (Invoice or customs paperwork), Scan location: Roissy - Paris - FR, Comment: Contact with sender in progress'

It looks as though I may have to pay a customs charge. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to contact eglobal, and how long eglobal takes to contact me? I have emailed eglobal but haven't got a response yet. They are not known for their quick replies.

Due to fly to Colombia on the 27th. Would dearly love to have it before then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭hhmmm?

looking to buy something today, does anybody have any discount codes?

hhmmm? wrote: »
    looking to buy something today, does anybody have any discount codes?

I have a thing where if I send you an email you'll get €10 off and I'll get €15 off next order if that's any good? Has to be over €250 or €300 or something. PM if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭hhmmm?

dory wrote: »
    I have a thing where if I send you an email you'll get €10 off and I'll get €15 off next order if that's any good? Has to be over €250 or €300 or something. PM if you're interested.

PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Jesus some of those prices on efinity are very dangerous for the bank account!

Chavways wrote: »
    Jesus some of those prices on efinity are very dangerous for the bank account!

Yes indeed,
    They are realiable as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 dannim123

Can someone who has shopped with EGlobal EU in the past help put my mind at ease. I ordered a Sony Xperia Premium XZ Premium phone there Saturday the 9th of September to be shipped to Ireland. I got a reply saying the order was processed on the 11th and ready to be shipped then again another reply on the 13th with a tracking number for a French website called 17track or Chronopost (still not sure) stating that it left Hong Kong that day. I got a second and final reply the day after which was the 14th saying "Chronopost France, Inbound linehaul scan, Scan location" and have heard nothing nor has the tracking website updated. I am just getting a tad worried as it has now been 12 days since I ordered and have heard nothing in the past 6 days and seen as so many people on here seemed to get there items so quick I am just wondering can anyone on here shed any light..any help would be greatly appreciated?

Milk_Tray wrote: »
    I still havent heard anything only according to the tracking link its being dealth with by France chronopost but noting has happened since departing on the 15th

We seem to be in the same boat. Have you heard anything in the last 5 days??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shane12

dannim123 wrote: »
    Can someone who has shopped with EGlobal EU in the past help put my mind at ease. I ordered a Sony Xperia Premium XZ Premium phone there Saturday the 9th of September to be shipped to Ireland. I got a reply saying the order was processed on the 11th and ready to be shipped then again another reply on the 13th with a tracking number for a French website called 17track or Chronopost (still not sure) stating that it left Hong Kong that day. I got a second and final reply the day after which was the 14th saying "Chronopost France, Inbound linehaul scan, Scan location" and have heard nothing nor has the tracking website updated. I am just getting a tad worried as it has now been 12 days since I ordered and have heard nothing in the past 6 days and seen as so many people on here seemed to get there items so quick I am just wondering can anyone on here shed any light..any help would be greatly appreciated?

I contacted paypal with a similar problem, paypal refunded me after about 3 weeks. The tracking website still shows my package in the UK!
    Eglobal central did not reply to any of my queries the worst thing about it is paypal informed me that the seller will not be out of pocket.

I'm in the same boat. After humming and hawing all summer about this gang I finally ordered last Thursday. It's been the same Chronopost - Linescan thing as yours since Monday. I'll let you know if it moves.

dory wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. After humming and hawing all summer about this gang I finally ordered last Thursday. It's been the same Chronopost - Linescan thing as yours since Monday. I'll let you know if it moves.

Thanks for the reply.. I have done a bit of digging around. I spent 550 euro so Il b damned to let it go as I paid on my credit card and unlike PayPal probably will have no comeback as a result..anyway from what I gather is some of the products are sourced from U.K. In which case the shipping is a lot quicker however my phone is coming from Hong Kong and comes via France which takes longer. I have seen cases were it has taken over 2 weeks to get shipped to Ireland but they do seem come in the end. It's just frustrating how the chronopost website leaves you days on end without giving any information on your package in my case it has been 7 days with no movement. Anyway like yourself I will post here with any further information of the process. Starting to wish now I had of went down to a shop and paid the extra few bob.. Fingers crossed we both hear something soon

Some stuff can indeed stay in France for a while.
    I wouldnt worry just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

When I ordered my phone a couple of weeks ago, it was processed and I got a tracking number for DPD, nothing to do with France or Chronopost. It was delivered a week after ordering it, no problems at all.

Sevenie wrote: »
    When I ordered my phone a couple of weeks ago, it was processed and I got a tracking number for DPD, nothing to do with France or Chronopost. It was delivered a week after ordering it, no problems at all.

I would imagine that is because the phone you ordered came from the UK depot..mine seems to be coming from Honk Kong originally then on to France. I wouldn't mind but it just seems to me 7 days with no update is quite a long time. I emailed them last night and in fairness they responded within a few hours later with

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

With regard to your inquiry. Please be kindly informed, that our logistic department will contact the courier company for your order delivery issue.

We will inform you once we got any updates from the courier.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    eGlobal Central EU

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

I would imagine that is because the phone you ordered came from the UK depot..mine seems to be coming from Honk Kong originally then on to France. I wouldn't mind but it just seems to me 7 days with no update is quite a long time. I emailed them last night and in fairness they responded within a few hours later with

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

With regard to your inquiry. Please be kindly informed, that our logistic department will contact the courier company for your order delivery issue.

We will inform you once we got any updates from the courier.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
    eGlobal Central EU

Oh that's pain. Hopefully you get sorted out soon.

Well thats just my luck! Ordered the Garmin fenix 5 on the 13th, have been checking shipping info ten times a day with no update other than departed and on route to final destination... decided to email them with no reply for days...... finally got a reply to say "will look into it".... I then decided to take matters into my own hands and reach out to linex solutions (Coriour) ...( I rang them) and guess what? It got returned to hong kong as french customs got hold of it and sent it back!!! 500 quid it cost and I know its going to be a nightmare to get this back. I really regret ordering from this crowd. I just opened a paypal case so i hope its resolved soon.. I just ordered it in UK of a reputable seller and I wish I did that at the start. Word of warning to everyone else here guys....

• Advertisement

Well thats just my luck! Ordered the Garmin fenix 5 on the 13th, have been checking shipping info ten times a day with no update other than departed and on route to final destination... decided to email them with no reply for days...... finally got a reply to say "will look into it".... I then decided to take matters into my own hands and reach out to linex solutions (Coriour) ...( I rang them) and guess what? It got returned to hong kong as french customs got hold of it and sent it back!!! 500 quid it cost and I know its going to be a nightmare to get this back. I really regret ordering from this crowd. I just opened a paypal case so i hope its resolved soon.. I just ordered it in UK of a reputable seller and I wish I did that at the start. Word of warning to everyone else here guys....

Sorry to hear that I would imagine same has happened to me as mine has been there longer and nothing's happened.. can I ask how u knew your courier was Linux solutions because I want to ring myself..

I wish I had of used Paypal I feel I am never going to get this money back.. Can you give me a contact number which you rang to get through and what details they asked for on the phone so I can do the same..If they tell me they have sent it back I am straight away going to ask for a refund and probably have to wait another few months to get my money back if I do at all.. Anybody who buys of this website is taking a massive risk. I will never purchase from them EVER again. I stood to save 150 euro it is not worth the stress. Website you get your tracking details doesn't even update

I wish I had of used Paypal I feel I am never going to get this money back.. Can you give me a contact number which you rang to get through and what details they asked for on the phone so I can do the same..If they tell me they have sent it back I am straight away going to ask for a refund and probably have to wait another few months to get my money back if I do at all.. Anybody who buys of this website is taking a massive risk. I will never purchase from them EVER again. I stood to save 150 euro it is not worth the stress. Website you get your tracking details doesn't even update

check your tracking here http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/Shipment/TrackingList?Type=L

I rang the UK number - UNITED KINGDOM
    Tel: (+44)1753 686 320

I have an email to the IT team as they couldnt find the tracking info on there system but the IT team did and investigated for me, let me know if you have no luck on the phone. I saved 150 too and I regret it heavily. Its not going to be easy getting the money back if you used card, thats why I used paypal just for security.... They are terrible at getting back to you... very dodgy or just horrendous customer support.

They did reply to me eventually and said "we have no update" ... they are clearly trying to avoid refunding id imagine.... not good tho either way

check your tracking here http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/Shipment/TrackingList?Type=L

I rang the UK number - UNITED KINGDOM
    Tel: (+44)1753 686 320

I have an email to the IT team as they couldnt find the tracking info on there system but the IT team did and investigated for me, let me know if you have no luck on the phone. I saved 150 too and I regret it heavily. Its not going to be easy getting the money back if you used card, thats why I used paypal just for security.... They are terrible at getting back to you... very dodgy or just horrendous customer support.

They did reply to me eventually and said "we have no update" ... they are clearly trying to avoid refunding id imagine.... not good tho either way

Thanks for your help..It's kind of ironic that you have been more helpful then they have yet they are the people with my 550 euro and no answers for me. I am a bit confused with the linex website..I went to track it there using my tracking number and it does not exist on their system. My order says it's still in transit but it is with a French company called chronopost..is that ur last update or maybe your not dealing with them at all?? I tried ringing them to see y it hasn't updated but the support line is in French and I can't understand a word. To be fair to EU Global they have sent my package and for whatever reason it has stalled in France for days on end with no update whatsoever with these chronopost people... I have no idea I guess all I can do now is wait it out and hope one day it arrives. I have read cases online that 18 19 days later they have eventually arrived.. This is the problem tho dealing with these dodgy websites if it goes right for you happy days if it doesn't ur the one lift in limbo doing all the running around after it. Moral of the story if something looks too good to be true it usually is

hmmm mine said chronopost too but it said linex too one line under thats why i presumed they used them for everything

hmmm mine said chronopost too but it said linex too one line under thats why i presumed they used them for everything

Just a quick update.. I rang Linex like you advised and got through to an operator who advised that it got stuck in customs and that was the delay but it should be delivered so there is hope for us yet. Thanks for the advice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Just a quick update.. I rang Linex like you advised and got through to an operator who advised that it got stuck in customs and that was the delay but it should be delivered so there is hope for us yet. Thanks for the advice :D

I'm in very similar situation to you, ordered LG V20 form eglobal Sun 10th using credit card(Wish I had used paypal now too). Last update on tracking from Linex is last Monday 18th saying 'Inbound linehaul scan, Scan location: 1-lnx'. So I rang them as you did but they are giving me the runaround, first transferred me to DPD saying it was with them, they didn't know anything about it and said tracking number is not theirs. So rang linex back again and talked to same woman who gave me another code and of course dpd know nothing about that one either.

I'm in very similar situation to you, ordered LG V20 form eglobal Sun 10th using credit card(Wish I had used paypal now too). Last update on tracking from Linex is last Monday 18th saying 'Inbound linehaul scan, Scan location: 1-lnx'. So I rang them as you did but they are giving me the runaround, first transferred me to DPD saying it was with them, they didn't know anything about it and said tracking number is not theirs. So rang linex back again and talked to same woman who gave me another code and of course dpd know nothing about that one either.

It is all very confusing I must admit I still do not know the name of the company that will be delivering it to me after it leaves France and gets to Ireland however I suspect it will be DPD..I think the reason DPD are telling you they don't recognize the number is because it hasn't been sent to them yet.. When I called Linex they had to ring over to France to see what the hold up was and they said it was customs which I would imagine is the same as yours seen as we ordered around the same time. Looking around online many people seem to agree that it takes the best part of 3 weeks for it to be delivered so I really would not worry just yet. As you will see from the tracking number EGlobal have sent the item to you so in a way they have honoured their end..I just wish the tracking companys they used were not so hard to deal with. Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

It is all very confusing I must admit I still do not know the name of the company that will be delivering it to me after it leaves France and gets to Ireland however I suspect it will be DPD..I think the reason DPD are telling you they don't recognize the number is because it hasn't been sent to them yet.. When I called Linex they had to ring over to France to see what the hold up was and they said it was customs which I would imagine is the same as yours seen as we ordered around the same time. Looking around online many people seem to agree that it takes the best part of 3 weeks for it to be delivered so I really would not worry just yet. As you will see from the tracking number EGlobal have sent the item to you so in a way they have honoured their end..I just wish the tracking companys they used were not so hard to deal with. Hope this helps :)

Yeah I've just accepted it'll be next week at this point. Before ordering I had read most people having no trouble with delivery and it was rarely over 2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 GaryORLFC

After reading a lot about this website and thinking it was all too good to be true, I decided to risk it and buy from the website. I was looking for a camera to start photography so I ended up buying the Canon 800D (T7i) with lens, for what I can only describe as an absolute bargain. I purchased this yesterday and have received two e-mails since (Order confirmation and item will be dispatched soon), I'll update you as we go but I'm hoping everything will go smoothly!

Advertisement