Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I'm in the same boat! In that CHRONOPOST NETWORKS, Outbound linehaul scan, Scan location: 1-LNX thing since the 18th.

Haven't rang anyone yet as I'm hoping it will just turn up. Might give them a call over the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

dory wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat! In that CHRONOPOST NETWORKS, Outbound linehaul scan, Scan location: 1-LNX thing since the 18th.

Haven't rang anyone yet as I'm hoping it will just turn up. Might give them a call over the next few days.

Yeah same as me. Let us know if you get any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

HI,

Has anyone on here bought Apple Airpods on eglobal.eu?

Just want to make sure they are genuine products. I believe all products on this site are.

BobbyT28

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    HI,

Has anyone on here bought Apple Airpods on eglobal.eu?

Just want to make sure they are genuine products. I believe all products on this site are.

BobbyT28

Haven't seen anyone buying that but so far anything ordered has been genuine.

I must be the worlds biggest idiot as I've just ordered a camera from E-finity even though my iphone still hasn't turned up! Holidays in a month so had to just go ahead and order.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dannim123

I wish I could ring Chronopost and ask them what the hold up is..surely 14 days is a bit much for something to be held in customs

• Advertisement

Milk_Tray wrote: »
    check your tracking here http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/Shipment/TrackingList?Type=L

I rang the UK number - UNITED KINGDOM
    Tel: (+44)1753 686 320

I have an email to the IT team as they couldnt find the tracking info on there system but the IT team did and investigated for me, let me know if you have no luck on the phone. I saved 150 too and I regret it heavily. Its not going to be easy getting the money back if you used card, thats why I used paypal just for security.... They are terrible at getting back to you... very dodgy or just horrendous customer support.

They did reply to me eventually and said "we have no update" ... they are clearly trying to avoid refunding id imagine.... not good tho either way

Did you open a paypal dispute, I just realised I did actually pay via paypal after all so might look into getting a refund if the tracking hasn't updated by next Monday. I'd assume at this point my package may have been rejected by customs in France and sent back to HK.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

There seems to be a difference when ordering camera equipment. I have had good experience 4 times to date with no issues or delays.
    My latest order was made at 9.20pm on Monday 18th September and delivery via DPD was made on Monday 25th at 9.54am after it had sat in Athlone depot since the previous Friday.
    My tracking id on DPD showed as originating in UK.
    I think once it has marked as dispatched by eglobal and you have a tracking id then you are at the mercy of the courier and in some cases it looks like chronopost are not very reliable.

mikka631 wrote: »
    There seems to be a difference when ordering camera equipment. I have had good experience 4 times to date with no issues or delays.
    My latest order was made at 9.20pm on Monday 18th September and delivery via DPD was made on Monday 25th at 9.54am after it had sat in Athlone depot since the previous Friday.
    My tracking id on DPD showed as originating in UK.
    I think once it has marked as dispatched by eglobal and you have a tracking id then you are at the mercy of the courier and in some cases it looks like chronopost are not very reliable.

I have also noticed anybody ordering cameras as opposed to phones seem to get delivery a lot sooner as they are being sent from the UK and not Hong Kong. Chronopost are a disaster to deal with I eventually found an Email address for them to ask why its taking so long we shall see how long they take to respond

• Registered Users Posts: 16 GaryORLFC

dannim123 wrote: »
    Chronopost are a disaster to deal with I eventually found an Email address for them to ask why its taking so long we shall see how long they take to respond

What's their email address in case any of us need it.

My new shipment email came to me today at 5.02pm so all looks like it's going well so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭cc

Just had a Samsung S3 Tab delivered today by DPD. Cost €481, it's currently €699 in PC World. Delighted, took just over a week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Eos2012

I received this email today regarding an order for an lg g6 placed Tuesday morning. Should I be worried or have people received them quickly after this?

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to inform you, that the item you have ordered has ran out of stock and we are currently checking with our suppliers to get it back as soon as possible.

Therefore, we would like to ask if it is acceptable to you to allow us with few days extra to work on your order. As soon as the restock arrives we shall arrange an immediately shipping of your order..

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

Absoulte shambles. Anybody on this thread that have used chronopost all of their items have been sent back to HongKong as they never declatlred the correct customs documentation. 3 weeks I have wasted on this I got through to chronopost today 550 Euro down the drain. Pure sham of a company absolutely fuming I am

Absoulte shambles. Anybody on this thread that have used chronopost all of their items have been sent back to HongKong as they never declatlred the correct customs documentation. 3 weeks I have wasted on this I got through to chronopost today 550 Euro down the drain. Pure sham of a company absolutely fuming I am

Surely you can get refunded?

How did you pay? Did you get the optional insurance? Check your confirmation email if you're not sure.

Chronopost seem pretty active on Twitter so I just send them a PM on that there.

Ah I knew it! Do you have an email from chronopost I could pm you to forward on to me. Think I'm going to go for a refund

EDIT: I've emailed eglobal now to see what the story is. Like can they give me a refund or resend the package on some sort of express service

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Milk_Tray

iv filled for the refund from paypal and eglobal are acting the cu*t!! They are informing paypal noting is wrong, yet I know its been sent back and they wont refund me. Paypal will in 2 weeks if not recieved (which it wont be) but what a shower those Eglobal are. Annoying to wait 1 month or so for money back but at least it will eventually come.

Can somebody please give me a link or help on how to request a refund from the website?? I found something for returning but since I haven't got anything yet im pretty sure this is not the option?? I will screenshot the mail from chronopost and also my receipt and I have also paid for the insurance so hopefully I will get my money back..in case anybody needs it the Email for Chronosost France is service.client@chronopost.fr

Just an update on my order, which was ordered on Monday. It's currently in Birtmingh, England and it's en-route to Dublin. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 milkod2001

I have ordered from eglobalcentral on 11th September 2017 lens for over €500. It is still not with me 19 days since order. From tracking number i got the same as some other guys before:
    2017-09-14 11:36 Chronopost France, Inbound linehaul scan, Scan location: TETHYS
    2017-09-13 11:13 CHRONOPOST NETWORKS HONG KONG, Outbound linehaul scan, Comment: Departure to the finale destination
    2017-09-11 04:35 Web Services, Shipment ready to be shipped

Exchanged at least 10 emails with egolobal, i think im just talking to auto email BS which tells me that they will check with courier. I did check with curier: Chronopost France personally and they told me that lens did not arrived to France just yet at all.

Obviously money was already taken from my Paypal account, no fcking lens with me, no communication, nothing . Super annoying experience. I've ordered from them before , it went through UK and was with me within 7 days. This time i'm left with nothing. Will give it another 10 days and then just initiate cancel with Paypal if possible.

@ MOderator e-fin.com seems even more dodgy than Eglobal, check their reviews on Trustpilot, in 2017 90% of reviews say they are scambags.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

milkod2001 wrote: »
    I have ordered from eglobalcentral on 11th September 2017 lens for over €500. It is still not with me 19 days since order. From tracking number i got the same as some other guys before:
    2017-09-14 11:36 Chronopost France, Inbound linehaul scan, Scan location: TETHYS
    2017-09-13 11:13 CHRONOPOST NETWORKS HONG KONG, Outbound linehaul scan, Comment: Departure to the finale destination
    2017-09-11 04:35 Web Services, Shipment ready to be shipped

Exchanged at least 10 emails with egolobal, i think im just talking to auto email BS which tells me that they will check with courier. I did check with curier: Chronopost France personally and they told me that lens did not arrived to France just yet at all.

Obviously money was already taken from my Paypal account, no fcking lens with me, no communication, nothing . Super annoying experience. I've ordered from them before , it went through UK and was with me within 7 days. This time i'm left with nothing. Will give it another 10 days and then just initiate cancel with Paypal if possible.

@ MOderator e-fin.com seems even more dodgy than Eglobal, check their reviews on Trustpilot, in 2017 90% of reviews say they are scambags.

Its probably been drop shipped through FR. So the item is in China, they post it to France when you order, that takes 2wks, then the French warehouse processes it and the tracking number you got starts moving.

With Paypal you're fully protected. I'd give it until wednesday then open a Paypal dispute. That will motivate em.

• Advertisement

Last update on my camera. After ordering it on Monday 25 September, it arrived this morning, well packaged and all. Couldn't be happier with the service.

I've opened a paypal dispute this morning. First step seems to be to send an email to eglobal though paypal so now just waiting for a response. Like I wouldn't mind if they just communicated to me what is going on, they seem to only react if you poke them

Got this from Chronopost this morning:

I'm sorry that you have troubles with your parcel. Unfortunately, it is not located anymore as tracking show that it is not arrived in France yet. Please contact your sender in order to start a location process with his original carrier.

Nice day,
    Benoît

Guess I'll have to open a dispute as well.

I just emailed eglobal there via Paypal so we'll see!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Ordered a lens after a price drop last Monday. Arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 milkod2001

dory wrote: »
    Got this from Chronopost this morning:

I'm sorry that you have troubles with your parcel. Unfortunately, it is not located anymore as tracking show that it is not arrived in France yet. Please contact your sender in order to start a location process with his original carrier.

Nice day,
    Benoît

Guess I'll have to open a dispute as well.

i've got the very same replay regarding my lens when checked with Chronopost. Ordered 20 days ago. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Steinanutshell

Hi all
    I have been following the last few post and it seems that eGlobalCentral has sent orders using linex from Hong Kong to chronopost in france to be sent to Ireland . And we are all sitting around looking at the same tracking info either CHRONOPOST NETWORKS, Outbound linehaul scan, Scan location: 1-LNX, Comment: Departure to the final destination
    2017-09-18 17:48
    Or linex saying status is flight uplift and in transit
    Chronopost has told me that they haven't received my order and get in touch with eGlobalCentral for first carrier info
    Linex is telling me tales
    And eGlobalCentral are "looking into it "

Can anyone please tell me if they have ever received there orders (cameras) eglob Hong Kong delivery route .

Plus on chronopost tracking the destination is unknown , is anyone same
    Vent 😡Sorry

Hi all
    I have been following the last few post and it seems that eGlobalCentral has sent orders using linex from Hong Kong to chronopost in france to be sent to Ireland . And we are all sitting around looking at the same tracking info either CHRONOPOST NETWORKS, Outbound linehaul scan, Scan location: 1-LNX, Comment: Departure to the final destination
    2017-09-18 17:48
    Or linex saying status is flight uplift and in transit
    Chronopost has told me that they haven't received my order and get in touch with eGlobalCentral for first carrier info
    Linex is telling me tales
    And eGlobalCentral are "looking into it "

Can anyone please tell me if they have ever received there orders (cameras) eglob Hong Kong delivery route .

Plus on chronopost tracking the destination is unknown , is anyone same
    Vent ��Sorry

Yep mine is same as everything you've described above. Eglobal have been so poor communicating, like no useful info at all, just replied once to my emails saying they are looking into it and then no more replies after that. I started a paypal dispute, eglobal now have until 14th Oct to reply otherwise I should be getting my money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Steinanutshell

Good idea
    The only thing for me is I'm the gobsh.t that didn't use PayPal
    If this problem i.e( Customs stopping order or paper work wrong and good being returned ) ...,
    I'm wondering do orders usually arrive even if late . If I cancell for refund chances are I'll lose delivery charge and insurance and could be even be charged for delivery back to eglobal .

• Advertisement

Good idea
    The only thing for me is I'm the gobsh.t that didn't use PayPal
    If this problem i.e( Customs stopping order or paper work wrong and good being returned ) ...,
    I'm wondering do orders usually arrive even if late . If I cancell for refund chances are I'll lose delivery charge and insurance and could be even be charged for delivery back to eglobal .

I actually asked eglobal that same question, will I get my phone eventually if I just wait. They didn't reply. If they had just said yeah we'll resend it and it'll take a few more weeks then I'd probably have waited. All I can say is keep emailing them every day, even twice a day, hopefully they'll respond

Advertisement