Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Board Walker

I ordered the Nikon 105mm Macro from them and it said in stock, i was then told it wouldnt be in stock for 3 weeks so i got it from Grays in westminster instead. They refunded me within 6 hours.

There is a 3 year Guarantee with the D850 on Panamoz and they ship from the UK!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

@TFitz49

That's the normal process. It usually takes around 10 working days to receive an order. All customs are included by eglobal. Have you had any update on tracking etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Anyone know how long it takes to delivery when the tracking changes to - 'Your parcel has arrived at WND'.

WND Tracking
    In transit SCANNED TO CONTAINER
    08:56 Today BST
    Visit tracking site: An Post
    Elec Advice recd by carrier 07:20 Today BST
    Despatched DESPATCHED 07:00 Today BST
    Awaiting Despatch 06:04 Today BST
    In transit PROCESSED DOWN PACKET LINE 05:04 Today BST

Nothing on An Post yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

jenno86 wrote: »
    Anyone know how long it takes to delivery when the tracking changes to - 'Your parcel has arrived at WND'.

WND Tracking

Nothing on An Post yet.

I've had a parcel sent from another chinese company using WND before, its not super fast. Expect at least 7 days from time it is despatched before it shows up at anpost.

WND Tracking

Nothing on An Post yet.

For anyone following this thread - it changed to with WND on the Thursday and was delivered to me on the Monday.

• Advertisement

For anyone following this thread - it changed to with WND on the Thursday and was delivered to me on the Monday.

Changed to WND? So thats not the full tracking? I guess they just used WND from somewhere within the EU rather than direct from China hence the faster speed.

spix wrote: »
    Changed to WND? So thats not the full tracking? I guess they just used WND from somewhere within the EU rather than direct from China hence the faster speed.

Yes, I said that in my original post too. From dispatch it took a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DylanC431

Okay, after reading both the reviews on their own site and on here to an extent, it seems EGlobal can be a little hit and miss?

How are people's experiences with buying phones from them? I'm looking at getting a Xiaomi Pocophone F1 from them becuase it's the best price of all the vendors I've seen for it. (My choice is spending 220 euro on a new screen for my Nokia 7 Plus which smashed to bits after falling once IN A CASE... Or get a sub 300 euro phone that'll last me).

Looking at the mainstream sites doesn't wield much in the way of bargains, but then EGlobal appeared and has a 4 star rating on google's reviews, they seem to have a 90+ percent positive review score on the review site they link, and on here they seem pretty reliable.

Is there any other gray market places I should look that specialize in phones?

If all goes well with ordering a phone I might look at dealing with them again for something a bit more expensive in future

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Head over to the android phone forum, there's a thread there on the Chinese phones, there's a good few recommendations of where to use to get phones from. If I recall correctly there's a few good sellers on AliExpress for Xiaomi phones. Bought my own Xiaomi phone off AliExpress two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

DylanC431 wrote:
    Okay, after reading both the reviews on their own site and on here to an extent, it seems EGlobal can be a little hit and miss?

No, they're by far the best asian supplier in my experience. Have ordered 20 times now, 6 working days for delivery on average although have waited 3 weeks for delivery a few times. No issues with customs and the products have always been perfect. You just have to be patient although I think they have Pocophones in stock, really want one too but don't have cash at the moment.

• Advertisement

I just got a phone delivered from them, box was not sealed and has scratches on the back of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 montana.monkey

Bangdiggy wrote: »
    So bought the camera on the 5th of January, still haven't received it. Here are the updates
    122018-01-23 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

112018-01-22 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

102018-01-21 Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.

92018-01-20 Processing delay, your parcel will be out for delivery shortly.

82018-01-19 Shipment further connected.

72018-01-18 Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.

62018-01-17 Shipment is on its way to the local depot.
    52018-01-16 Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.

42018-01-15 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.

32018-01-14 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.

22018-01-13 In transit.

12018-01-12 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.
    Bangdiggy wrote: »
    So bought the camera on the 5th of January, still haven't received it. Here are the updates
    122018-01-23 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

112018-01-22 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

102018-01-21 Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.

92018-01-20 Processing delay, your parcel will be out for delivery shortly.

82018-01-19 Shipment further connected.

72018-01-18 Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.

62018-01-17 Shipment is on its way to the local depot.
    52018-01-16 Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.

42018-01-15 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.

32018-01-14 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.

22018-01-13 In transit.

12018-01-12 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.
    Hi! Exactly the same for me. Can i ask you if you received your parcel? If so how long did it take. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Hi! Exactly the same for me. Can i ask you if you received your parcel? If so how long did it take. Thank you

I have the same. Day 22 of excuses now, with no delivery in sight. Customer service aren't helping.

Same here. Sent them several mails and submitted tickets as well but they don’t want to update me on my parcel. Did order on the 17th of September. And paid with pay pal....

I have the same. Day 22 of excuses now, with no delivery in sight. Customer service aren't helping.
    Same here. I did order on the 17 th of September. Sent them several mails and submitted tickets as well. Still they don’t want to update me on my parcel. Have paid with my pay pal...

Same here. I did order on the 17 th of September. Sent them several mails and submitted tickets as well. Still they don’t want to update me on my parcel. Have paid with my pay pal...

I just sent another ticket saying I'm opening a PayPal dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Good luck with paypal... they are useless. I'm pretty sure they'll fob you off. I'd be delighted if they didn't, but...

I’ll give them another day as they say it takes 6-8 working days from the day it has been dispatched...so...let’s see

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Good luck with paypal... they are useless. I'm pretty sure they'll fob you off. I'd be delighted if they didn't, but...

Yeah, I'm sure they'll probably side with the merchant but not sure what else to do here.

Does anyone know what couriers eglobalcentraluk uses? Or how could i track down where my parcel is exactly as their tracking is not the greatest. Thanks

• Advertisement

Does anyone know what couriers eglobalcentraluk uses? Or how could i track down where my parcel is exactly as their tracking is not the greatest. Thanks

It was DPD for me last time but if you're getting excuses that means it hasn't even reached DPD yet. It'll be stuck between Hong Kong and UK or Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DayTraderTy

I’ll give them another day as they say it takes 6-8 working days from the day it has been dispatched...so...let’s see

I'm in the same situation here. Working day number 15 and I'm still just getting fobbed off by eGlobal. I ordered a Canon L Lens from them (one I've been hankering for most of my professional career as a photographer), so a lot of savings and hope went into it.

eGlobal simply don't care. They just come up with one excuse after the next, and the sad part is that if PayPal sides with them, they have literally stolen money from me.

I'd love to get this shower of gangsters shut down.

What did you order, if I may ask? I see someone has recently rated the lens that I bought on their website, so I can pretty much safely assume that there is movement, but on working day 15, I highly doubt I will ever see my lens.

The "tracking details" from eGlobal would be worth a laugh if it wasn't so serious.

19. 2018-10-08 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

18. 2018-10-07 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

17. 2018-10-06 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

16. 2018-10-05 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

15. 2018-10-04 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

14. 2018-10-03 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

13. 2018-10-02 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

12. 2018-10-01 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

11. 2018-09-30 We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.

10. 2018-09-29 Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.

9. 2018-09-28 Processing delay, your parcel will be out for delivery shortly.

8. 2018-09-27 Shipment further connected.

7. 2018-09-26 Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.

6. 2018-09-25 Shipment is on its way to the local depot.

5. 2018-09-24 Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.

4. 2018-09-23 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.

3. 2018-09-22 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.

2. 2018-09-21 In transit.

1. 2018-09-20 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

It's a phone. I ordered another one about three weeks previously, and it arrived with no drama.

It's a phone. I ordered another one about three weeks previously, and it arrived with no drama.

How do you send a ticket? Is it a menu item, or simply a case of mentioning it when you contact them?

How do you send a ticket? Is it a menu item, or simply a case of mentioning it when you contact them?

Hidden in the contact menu at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Stephend.1

Currently have an order in
    #DateParcel Status
    52018-10-10Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.
    42018-10-09Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    32018-10-08Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    22018-10-07In transit.
    12018-10-06The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse

Anyone recieved items from this company lately placed the order 26-09-18

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Stephend.1

Electrick wrote: »
    Date Parcel Status
    2018-05-28 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    2018-05-27 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    2018-05-26 In transit.
    2018-05-25 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

Info is very vague, hope I get my parcel today or tomorrow :(

Did you ever get your package was it long after that post / delivery update

• Advertisement

Stephend.1 wrote: »
    Currently have an order in
    #DateParcel Status
    52018-10-10Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.
    42018-10-09Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    32018-10-08Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    22018-10-07In transit.
    12018-10-06The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse

Anyone recieved items from this company lately placed the order 26-09-18

Don't hold your breath. I'm still fighting for my lens that I ordered on the 18th of September.

Advertisement