Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

What did PayPal actually have to say for themselves?

They didn't really say anything and I didn't get to see the sellers message to them. It just said that it was decided in my favour, not really since I requested a partial refund, new replacement or return to their UK address They gave me the address to return it to, hong kong of course. So I'd get a refund but I must pay the shipping cost back to hong kong. The seller already offered me that but I declined as its very expensive with tracking/insurance.

I told paypal they have a uk address in the dispute but they either ignored it or didn't care. The seller wants to force people into deciding to either pay the large cost in returning to hk or keep the faulty product, its part of their scamming tactics and why alot of people get stuck with faulty goods from them. Thats why they replied within 1 day to my first email but 30 days to my 2nd. Then you read their reviews on trustpilot and if I do return it, they pull more tricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

spix wrote: »
    They didn't really say anything and I didn't get to see the sellers message to them. It just said that it was decided in my favour, not really since I requested a partial refund, new replacement or return to their UK address They gave me the address to return it to, hong kong of course. So I'd get a refund but I must pay the shipping cost back to hong kong. The seller already offered me that but I declined as its very expensive with tracking/insurance.

I told paypal they have a uk address in the dispute but they either ignored it or didn't care. The seller wants to force people into deciding to either pay the large cost in returning to hk or keep the faulty product, its part of their scamming tactics and why alot of people get stuck with faulty goods from them. Thats why they replied within 1 day to my first email but 30 days to my 2nd. Then you read their reviews on trustpilot and if I do return it, they pull more tricks.

Just in case you arent aware, PayPal will refund return shipping costs up to 30 euro. Should soften the blow some what

https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

NATLOR wrote: »
    Just in case you arent aware, PayPal will refund return shipping costs up to 30 euro. Should soften the blow some what

https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

I saw that however according to the seller paypal wont refund shipping costs after opening a dispute. Don't know if its true or not but seems like they were trying to get me not to open a dispute. Even with the 30 refunded its still losing 50 euro and ending up with nothing. The fault isn't extremely major but its still a fault, all I wanted was a bit of money back, an exchange or an easy refund but seems all they're interested in is making everything as difficult as possible.

After paypal gave me their decision, I left a message on the rma case saying I wouldn't be returning it as that will give you another chance to scam me, instead I'll keep it and name and shame you everywhere I can. After that they deleted the rma case and I cant log into my account there anymore :) Guess I'm the bad guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 _sparks

Hi!

I just created an account after being frustrated with eglobals delivery.

I ordered a Note 9 last Tuesday. At first it seemed like good progress was being made as the product was dispatched that same night and was already on the way to the courier's warehouse the next day.

However, recently I have been getting annoyed as their progress every 24h seems to be very little! I have searched these thread and asked others and it seemed like I should have got a courier tracking number today, instead I got another message saying it is on the way to the depot. This is really frustrating.

I have posted my tracking info I got below. Has anyone else got something similar and have an idea of when I'd get the product delivered?

All replies will be greatly appreciated as I am tired of being eager everyday!

7 2018-11-13 Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.
    6 2018-11-12 Shipment is on its way to the local depot.
    5 2018-11-11 Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.
    4 2018-11-10 Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    3 2018-11-09 Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    2 2018-11-08 In transit.
    1 2018-11-07 The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

_sparks wrote: »
    Hi!

I just created an account after being frustrated with eglobals delivery.

I ordered a Note 9 last Tuesday. At first it seemed like good progress was being made as the product was dispatched that same night and was already on the way to the courier's warehouse the next day.

However, recently I have been getting annoyed as their progress every 24h seems to be very little! I have searched these thread and asked others and it seemed like I should have got a courier tracking number today, instead I got another message saying it is on the way to the depot. This is really frustrating.

I have posted my tracking info I got below. Has anyone else got something similar and have an idea of when I'd get the product delivered?

All replies will be greatly appreciated as I am tired of being eager everyday!

All that tracking is fake to stop the buyer from nagging them whilst its in transit to uk with a bundle of other items. Until you get the tracking number from the local courier there is a chance nothing was even sent yet. The tracking tomorrow will be an apology for the delay and that will repeat itself every 24hrs

• Advertisement

All that tracking is fake to stop the buyer from nagging them whilst its in transit to uk with a bundle of other items. Until you get the tracking number from the local courier there is a chance nothing was even sent yet. The tracking tomorrow will be an apology for the delay and that will repeat itself every 24hrs

Ah I thought that might be the case, as everyone's trackings are quite similar! This is really disappointing. So is there a chance that I can get it delivered tomorrow or any other day of this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Ah I thought that might be the case, as everyone's trackings are quite similar! This is really disappointing. So is there a chance that I can get it delivered tomorrow or any other day of this week?

It could still be in Hong Kong. That tracker means nothing until it shows local courier (which could be UK) and then it'll be a day or three.

Friday the soonest but you'll have to get the tracking number tomorrow. I wouldn't count on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I wish people would stop using E global. It's Russian roulette.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Eglobal is great, made several purchases there, never a problem, takes around 9 or 10 days, and at 2/3 of the Irish prices its no wonder that dealers often come on here incognito & bad mouth them, im in a camera club and several have used Eglobal, none have had problems, have patience...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

My Note 9 took exactly 2 weeks.

bogman wrote: »
    Eglobal is great, made several purchases there, never a problem, takes around 9 or 10 days, and at 2/3 of the Irish prices its no wonder that dealers often come on here incognito & bad mouth them, im in a camera club and several have used Eglobal, none have had problems, have patience...

Great for you, not great for the customers they scam. Make sure you check every little function of the cameras properly.

Want to name the incognito dealers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭ouxbbkqtswdfaw

I bought off eglobal. Slow. Very slow. Went with Movertix after reading excellent reviews. I found them excellent, item delivered next day.

Friday the soonest but you'll have to get the tracking number tomorrow. I wouldn't count on it.

I received an update today:
    8 2018-11-14 Your parcel has arrived at WND, please follow this link for further information: XXXXXX

I spoke to them, they said they will be transferring to Yodel for them to deliver. Currently the tracking on WND says the carrier is 13ten. I'm quite confused as there seems to be 3 courier companies involved. So is 13ten delivering the product from wnDirect to Yodel, then Yodel to me?

Do you reckon I can get it by Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jamieshizz

My galaxy tab was with wnd for about 3 days then went to an post so at least your seeing movement prob be pushing it to have it by the wknd but keep us updated, wanna order the jbl flip over the wknd all going to plan

I tried contacting paypal customer service to dispute their decision as it said you can do that, they are completely ignoring anything I ask them and just replying with huge irrelevant prewritten replies. This is their latest reply, extremely helpful..

"Dear xxx,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
    Nethaji
    Protection Services Department
    PayPal"

jamieshizz wrote: »
    My galaxy tab was with wnd for about 3 days then went to an post so at least your seeing movement prob be pushing it to have it by the wknd but keep us updated, wanna order the jbl flip over the wknd all going to plan

Are WND slower than DPD? I read online of people having their DPD delivery being delivered the same day after receiving the tracking or the day after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

I received an update today:

I spoke to them, they said they will be transferring to Yodel for them to deliver. Currently the tracking on WND says the carrier is 13ten. I'm quite confused as there seems to be 3 courier companies involved. So is 13ten delivering the product from wnDirect to Yodel, then Yodel to me?

Do you reckon I can get it by Friday?

DPD delivered my 2 phones. Once they got it and i got the tracking it was 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

Want to name the incognito dealers?

No not really but apologies if I'm wrong but I was wondering if you were one?

To be fair, you've sounded more like a shill for Eglobal in your last few posts. :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm one, I just bought a redmi note 5 from them, told them to send me an unsealed faulty one on purpose so I could badmouth them in this thread.

It got delivered today by Yodel! Which was fast, especially since others here made me anxious saying it's unlikely to come before the weekend haha

It got delivered today by Yodel! Which was fast, especially since others here made me anxious saying it's unlikely to come before the weekend haha

Good stuff glad it came il get to ordering this jbl flip over the wknd once it comes I want to order a drone and then all going well il chance a note 9 what was it you ordered again and all working OK so far

was that with parcel motel or nothern ireland?

Good stuff glad it came il get to ordering this jbl flip over the wknd once it comes I want to order a drone and then all going well il chance a note 9 what was it you ordered again and all working OK so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhJBEqyJCk

faulty jbl flip from eglobal, maybe best to pay a bit extra from amazon, they could be selling refurbs of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhJBEqyJCk

faulty jbl flip from eglobal, maybe best to pay a bit extra from amazon, they could be selling refurbs of it.

Nowhere in that video or comments mentions eglobal

Nowhere in that video or comments mentions eglobal

It's in the description.

It's in the description.

Never even thought to enhance that right you are, iv had a look on currys and they have it for 99 now was 150 earlier in the week so il buy from there

Yeah I got a Note 9. So far I'm very happy as everything works well, the box also came fully sealed with all the accessories including a UK charger!

• Advertisement

A few days after paypal made their decision on my case which allows me to send the phone back to HK for a full refund, the seller reopened my rma case and has been sending me messages trying to make me think that I'm returning it for repair, could possibly not even get repaired and would have to pay 30gbp to get the device back... Even though I've told them paypal already made the decision which I'm sure they know, they're just ignoring it, like they're trying to scare me out of returning it. Either that or they're just stupid. Seriously dodgy company.

"Kindly note that if you return back the device to us we can only offer warranty claim repair service only. If we find out the item is out of warranty there will be extra charges will be incurred or the device will be send back to you as is and Return fee of GBP 30"

I saw that however according to the seller paypal wont refund shipping costs after opening a dispute. Don't know if its true or not but seems like they were trying to get me not to open a dispute. Even with the 30 refunded its still losing 50 euro and ending up with nothing. The fault isn't extremely major but its still a fault, all I wanted was a bit of money back, an exchange or an easy refund but seems all they're interested in is making everything as difficult as possible.

After paypal gave me their decision, I left a message on the rma case saying I wouldn't be returning it as that will give you another chance to scam me, instead I'll keep it and name and shame you everywhere I can. After that they deleted the rma case and I cant log into my account there anymore :) Guess I'm the bad guy!

Advertisement