Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E global central

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

bryaner wrote: »
    This is what you might be looking at.

Tracking Number: 743000001036896258
    > Delivery Status
    Delivery Status updated by every 24 hours
    Please note that this is the eGlobal Central ’s tracking page. Once your parcel has arrived at the local courier the link to their tracking page will be shown here.
    #DateParcel Status
    302020-05-27We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    292020-05-26We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    282020-05-25We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    272020-05-24We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    262020-05-23We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    252020-05-22We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    242020-05-21We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    232020-05-20We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    222020-05-19We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    212020-05-18We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    202020-05-17We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    192020-05-16We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    182020-05-15We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    172020-05-14We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    162020-05-13We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    152020-05-12We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    142020-05-11We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    132020-05-10We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    122020-05-09We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    112020-05-08We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible.
    102020-05-07Due to unforseen circumstances there is a delay in your shipment. We will update here once we have news.
    92020-05-06Processing delay, your parcel will be out for delivery shortly.
    82020-05-05Shipment further connected.
    72020-05-04Your parcel will arrive shortly at the courier depot.
    62020-05-03Shipment is on its way to the local depot.
    52020-05-02Your parcel has arrived at a sort facility.
    42020-05-01Shipment will arrive at courier depot for sorting shortly.
    32020-04-30Shipment is en-route to courier depot.
    22020-04-29In transit.
    12020-04-28The parcel has been picked by the courier; The parcel has left the courier's warehouse.

Mine appeared with DPD the day after this (tuesday), It's now tracking on DPD as having arrived in athlone last evening. I reckon I'll get it tomorrow even though the parcel app is saying delivery today.

Edit, Sorry, replying to Mossie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mossie

Mine appeared with DPD the day after this (tuesday), It's now tracking on DPD as having arrived in athlone last evening. I reckon I'll get it tomorrow even though the parcel app is saying delivery today.

Edit, Sorry, replying to Mossie

Hopefully won't take too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

mossie wrote: »
    Oh God, could be a long wait so!

37 days today since I ordered

I'm only at 14 days yet

I'm only at 14 days yet

I was considering a PayPal dispute, but I don't want it to land in the Netherlands in the next few days and be returned from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

I'm only at 14 days yet

Have you tried tracking on DPD or GLS? take off the first two digits and the last two. Have a look in parcelapp.com.

Have you tried tracking on DPD or GLS? take off the first two digits and the last two. Have a look in parcelapp.com.

Yes, I get "Order information has been transmitted to DPD" 19th May.

Yes, I get "Order information has been transmitted to DPD" 19th May.

Now showing up on parcelapp as being with DPD in UK. Due delivery by 3 June

Advice please, its now 43 days since my order, is it worth opening a PayPal dispute at this stage or am I just better holding on?

Regards Bryan

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Advice please, its now 43 days since my order, is it worth opening a PayPal dispute at this stage or am I just better holding on?

Regards Bryan

Open a PayPal dispute and be done with it. See my previous posts. They had the nerve to send me an email today saying my returned item was not delivered back, I mean it is 9 weeks since their courier returned the item and 15 weeks since ordered. Never use them again.

• Advertisement

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Open a PayPal dispute and be done with it. See my previous posts. They had the nerve to send me an email today saying my returned item was not delivered back, I mean it is 9 weeks since their courier returned the item and 15 weeks since ordered. Never use them again.

Opened a dispute and escalated it straight away, let's hope it goes straight forward..

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Agent_47

You should chase PayPal after two weeks, they kept pushing out the resolution date, finally said to them that they were being very generous to EGlobal.
    Raised case April 4, refunded 22 May

Agent_47 wrote: »
    You should chase PayPal after two weeks, they kept pushing out the resolution date, finally said to them that they were being very generous to EGlobal.
    Raised case April 4, refunded 22 May

Sound will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭limktime

limktime wrote: »
    I've had my run-ins with eir in the past as well. Never again!

Anyway, I requested a refund at the weekend and opened a dispute with Paypal yesterday. Still no response to any of my messages but today the status is showing as "PayPal Reversed" so hopefully the money will show in my Paypal and that'll be the end of it.

My refund came through today as well as some generic emails from Eglobal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭corks finest

PayPal dispute

PayPal dispute

What do ya know, the day after I opened the dispute PayPal come back with e global has provided a shipping code, its now with gls UK, wtf now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

What do ya know, the day after I opened the dispute PayPal come back with e global has provided a shipping code, its now with gls UK, wtf now

Keep it open.....because once you close it it can not be reopen again...if it arrives cancel and be happy...if it doesnt escalate to claim

Either way keep your back door open

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Roger the cabin boy

I took six weeks for me to get something i ordered from Eglobal.

No comms whatsoever lol.

But it came and is kosher, so i will order again. I just think that for the vast difference in price you have accept that being in a rush is not going to work.

Given the issues with Hong Kong atm, some delay is understandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

I took six weeks for me to get something i ordered from Eglobal.

No comms whatsoever lol.

But it came and is kosher, so i will order again. I just think that for the vast difference in price you have accept that being in a rush is not going to work.

Given the issues with Hong Kong atm, some delay is understandable.

The issue is that they promote europe stock and prompt delivery....

You can buy from alliexpress or ebay for better value for less money.... just saying not trying to pick up on you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Ordered on the 12th April.
    Opened dispute on the 8th of May as nothing was appearing on tracking.
    Suddenly got a tracking number.
    Palpal resolution due for the 5th June, pushed out until the 10th June and now to the 13th June!!
    Also item still not arrived at the courier only a preregistration

Pain in me hoop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ernestcooke91

Hi,

I ordered a phone recently with Eglobal.

Using the tracking number they provided me with, I checked on ParcelsApp for status.

It says that today it is in transit in Mechelen, Belgium with DPD.

Does anybody have any idea how long it takes to get from there to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Bikerguy wrote:
    The issue is that they promote europe stock and prompt delivery....

This is very misleading although in 'normal times' deliveries arrived in under 7 working days.
    Bikerguy wrote:
    You can buy from alliexpress or ebay for better value for less money.... just saying not trying to pick up on you

Not really true, eglobal include taxes and duties so no shocks when it finally arrives. AliExpress is the same story as gearbest or banggood, there's a high risk of it getting stopped at customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Roger the cabin boy

Hi,

I ordered a phone recently with Eglobal.

Using the tracking number they provided me with, I checked on ParcelsApp for status.

A week likely.

Phone landed yesterday, spot on in fairness.

Pity about the logistical timeframe, I probably won't bother again.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭dancecatz2000

Hi Tedpan,
    I'm in the same boat, my package is in DPD in Belgium since Sat, wondering how long it takes to get to Ireland. It's been just over a 4 week wait do far. I paid with Revolute. I wouldn't recommend that either.

Hi Tedpan, I'm in the same boat, my package is in DPD in Belgium since Sat, wondering how long it takes to get to Ireland. It's been just over a 4 week wait do far. I paid with Revolute. I wouldn't recommend that either.

Not much moves on the weekends. As long as DPD have received the package from eglobal, it should be here by Friday. Check today to see if there is any movement on the DPD tracking, if not they could still be waiting for the package to arrive from Asia. Unfortunately it seems to be the worst time possible to order from Asia, don't worry though, it'll get there..

I received a package yesterday, ordered from eBay in Hong Kong in early March. Was a nice surprise, had totally forgotten about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 treeb

Hi all,
    Here is my question which I can't glean the answer to from this thread.

My tracking has gone into the endless contrived tracking update:
    "We apologise for the delay, we are following up your order to get it delivered to you as soon as possible."
    Stage.

I can tell people have waited a long time and eventually received their order OK. But does anyone with this kind of tracking info ever get their order?

By truncating the tracking number I can see DPD is waiting for it. It has been 2 weeks since my order and I'm not sure if I should just wait it out or at what point I should start taking action.

It is an £800 lens so I'm freaking out a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

My phone turned up after over 2 months despite trying to cancel and a PayPal dispute.
    Am now stuck with the phone I ended up buying through Amazon as needed something quicker.

Should have a buyer.
    Basically only order if in no rush and happy to write off that amount. And pay through PayPal.

Regarding tracking mine didn't update for 42 days and then arrived with GLS and was delivered next day

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭dancecatz2000

Hi it took nearly 4 weeks before mine says it's in Belgium. They have zero customer service. I'd say they are to afraid to answer for all the sbuse they will get, from what I can gather it takes over a month to receive. 5 plus weeks sor far for me

• Advertisement

treeb wrote:
    By truncating the tracking number I can see DPD is waiting for it. It has been 2 weeks since my order and I'm not sure if I should just wait it out or at what point I should start taking action.

treeb wrote:
    It is an £800 lens so I'm freaking out a little!

Totally normal. There's no point in talking to eglobal, they will fob you off as they know as much as you. It's on its way to the hub in Belgium where it's unloaded and reshipped individually to you, once DPD tracking get it you'll have it very quickly. I can understand it's stressful, but there's not a whole lot that can be done..

Advertisement