Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my house. Excellent tenants need accommodation

Options
  • 22-02-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I'm selling my house in Balbriggan and have given tenants notice.
    However, they are having trouble finding new places to stay on Northside. One couple, and two single guys are available to move in together under one lease or separately as house shares.
    The two single guys are currently getting rent allowance but are actively looking for work (And get part time work very often) and have always paid rent on time. The couple are working.
    All excellent tenants. Never a hint of hassle.

Has anyone (landlord or house sharers) got places/rooms available?

They'll get a reference from me (as landlord), a reference from their employers and will have a deposit.

If you are looking for very reliable tenants and/or house mates PM me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Not surprised they are struggling, world and it's mother seem to be hunting around the Fingal area, snapping up properties left right and centre :(

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭emmetfahy

Hello all,
    I'm selling my house in Balbriggan and have given tenants notice.
    However, they are having trouble finding new places to stay on Northside. One couple, and one single guy could potentially move in together under one lease or separately as house shares.
    The single guy is currently getting rent allowance but is actively looking for work (And gets part time work very often) and has always paid rent on time. The couple are working.
    All excellent tenants. Never a hint of hassle.

Has anyone (landlord or house sharers) got places/rooms available?

They'll get a reference from me (as landlord), a reference from their employers and will have a deposit.

If you are looking for very reliable tenants and/or house mates PM me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chlobear

Hello emmetfahy,
    I only just joined boards.ie and I am unsure exactly how this threading thing works.
    Anyways your post interested me, myself and my boyfriend are planning to live together Northside beginning in June this year.
    He will be returning to Uni in September 2014 as a first year mature student (aged 24, after a 5 year professional career.) I am 21 will be entering my final year(4th year) in university. We are both non smokers, clean and hardworking.
    Both of us are well settled and not your typical college students, hence why we would be looking to share with non-students or another couple, in addition to it being seemingly difficult to find somewhere half decent with a reasonable price range for 1 room.

I know this isn't the perfect scenario as your tenants are looking for somewhere in a short period of time. But if you suggested it them I could pass on my contact details to you, and if they are still looking for people to move in with in a few weeks they could contact myself.

Thanks, Chloe

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭emmetfahy

Ok thanks

Advertisement