Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any stores that sell an iPad for Monthly payments?

• 22-02-2014 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi i'm low on budget and i have been looking for a store that accepts flexible payments. I have tried littlewoods but there credit limit is too low and compub but didn't accept my application.

Is there any other stores or sites than can offer monthly/weekly payments as i am unable to pay the full price :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you'll probably don't want to hear this but you shouldn't be buying a luxury item on hire purchase. it's not just worth it.

that being said try harvey norman.

and if not, put away €10-15 a week and by the time the new iPad comes out (usually around October) you can get a brand new one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Harvey Norman, or maybe your Credit Card had an interest free transfer option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

CompuB do all the apple stuff with monthly repayments, but my god the interest is atrocious. You could end up paying twice the actual price of an ipad by the time you've finished.

EDIT: nevermind, i didn't see that you already mentioned compub in your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 randonio14

I might call up littlewoods to get my credit limit raised. They are usually very good with this monthly payments. thanks everyone!

Advertisement