Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six fold win 4 lines

• 22-02-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dear all,
    Am new to betting and Iam a little confused,
    I placed 9 rugby bets on line and clicked a sixfold bet and in total placed £80.

I have one bet pending six wins and 2 losses.

My bet is showing as lost? A sixfold win 4 lines.

I was under the impression I needed six of the nine to win?

Please help

Many thanks

Charles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

:confused:
    What exactly bet did you have as any 6 from 9 - 84 bets?
    If you did 84 sixfolds (from 9 selections) and have 6 up so far with 1 to go, that,
    as you say should be 1 winner & waiting the last result for another 6 sixfolds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Charlesjames

Hiya
    See I thought a sixfold bet was 84 bets.
    When I did my selection of 9 Bets and tapped on a six fold bet, I bet £20 but the total was £80 .
    When I looked at the betting slip it said sixfold win 4 lines.
    A tad confused .

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Yeah sounds confusing.
    6 from 9 is 84 bets so something not gone right with it.
    Go into your acc and have a look at "your bets" both open and settled for last couple of days.
    That will show you what bets you had and click on them and they will show you the actual details of the bet(s).
    To me it sounds like you have selected 5 bankers and then the other 4 legs make up the 4 sixfolds.
    That would make up your 4 bets at £20 a pop = £80.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dugger

Help needed

I done a bit of a crazy bet other night with a few drinks
    to top group
    Belgium 1.4 pending
    Germany 1.14 pending
    Holland 1.4 win
    Brazil 1.1 win
    Columbia 1.01 win
    Argentina 1.07 win
    I done fourfold from 6 €100/line cost €1500 and fivefold from 6 €75 per line cost €450 tells me total return is €2759.25 on first and €1029.17 on second, I was wondering if anyone knows a way of working out it say Germany top and Belgium don't and visa versa would I get a return as I was thinking of hedging my bet, Crazy betting like that I know when not fully understanding it but would appreciate the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Your bet looks pretty good barring an accident tonight, I'd let it ride!
    That said, if you really wanna hedge for a few quid (and I wouldn't do anything as silly as hedging to half your potential returns or something)

USA are 8/1 to finish ahead of Germany.
    Algeria are 18/1 to finish ahead of Belgium.
    You could just put around €70/30 on each, and a €20 double on the two.

I'm too lazy to work out all the potentials, but that should be enough to lock in a definite profit without outlaying much more than you have already.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

I done fourfold from 6 €100/line cost €1500 and fivefold from 6 €75 per line
    cost €450

With a few drinks on board :eek:

Advertisement