Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying crashed bike where to buy?

• 22-02-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi Guys I am looking to build a bike engined go kart and I am looking for crashed Suzuki 600 GSX-R around 98-01 or Honda CBR 400 RR any advice on where one of these could be got? all help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭ratracer

baz_ctr wrote: »
    Hi Guys I am looking to build a bike engined go kart and I am looking for crashed Suzuki 600 GSX-R around 98-01 or Honda CBR 400 RR any advice on where one of these could be got? all help appreciated

If it's just parts you're after try Central Motorcycles in Tullamore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Andys bikes and bits have a load of bike out there for breaking

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭baz_ctr

ratracer wrote: »
    If it's just parts you're after try Central Motorcycles in Tullamore.
    aaakev wrote: »
    Andys bikes and bits have a load of bike out there for breaking

kinda need whole bike as I will need most of the running gear I have been told, would either of these places sell whole bike?

Im sure ya would be able to buy a whole one, worth asking anyway

aaakev wrote: »
    Im sure ya would be able to buy a whole one, worth asking anyway

cheers will do ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭Wossack

cityspares?

Wossack wrote: »
    cityspares?

yeah was looking at them, they had a nice 600 gsx r would of been a sin to break it up and was abit on expensive side for what I was looking for

What parts exatly are you looking for? Engine, gearbox and a back axle? Can't see that else ya would need to make a kart

Advertisement