Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone else access the forums page on xbox.com at the moment?

Options
  • 22-02-2014 10:26pm

I like to browse the forums on xbox.com occasionlly but over the past week I have been unable to access them.

The rest of the xbox.com site is fine and I have no problems loading any other websites.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

I was just on there earlier on, working fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I like to browse the forums on xbox.com occasionlly but over the past week I have been unable to access them.

The rest of the xbox.com site is fine and I have no problems loading any other websites.

Anyone else experience this?

Here is a great resource. http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

It's great for answering questions like these.

@Failsafe 00

I had tried your suggestion before I posted this thread but still could not access that part of the site even though it told me the site was up. Just wanted to see if anyone else was having issues.

Anyway not to worry as I was on the site earlier today so must have been some temporary issue.

Thanks guys, consider this thread closed.

Advertisement