Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet ups south Dublin

Options
  • 23-02-2014 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

I know there maybe some already going on so just wanted to see what's organised before I try organise another one? Thinking panda cafe terenure on a Monday or Tuesday morning - I work alternate ones so I'd have to do different each week. I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old so happy to meet all age groups!! Just to let the kids play and parents relax!
    Actually wed 5 th march morning would work for us?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

dublinlady wrote: »
    I know there maybe some already going on so just wanted to see what's organised before I try organise another one? Thinking panda cafe terenure on a Monday or Tuesday morning - I work alternate ones so I'd have to do different each week. I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old so happy to meet all age groups!! Just to let the kids play and parents relax!
    Actually wed 5 th march morning would work for us?!

Hi dublinlady! There's a couple boardies and I (Hannibal and Chara1001) meet up on a Monday (when we can) at Panda in Terenure.

We haven't been for a couple weeks now tho. Due to the various bugs going around. Each of our kids has been sick consecutive weeks the past 2-3 weeks :(. My little fella is 15 months and I'm 38 weeks preg. But would def be up for meeting and I'm sure the other girls would too. Hopefully they'll see this post or I'll mesg them. You could prob pm them either.

I was thinking of taking it easy the last couple weeks of my pregnancy as dont want to get sick again! But think I'll prob end up getting terrible cabin fever instead!! :)

Advertisement