Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I get food poisoning?

Options
  • 23-02-2014 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, I made boiled bacon and cabbage about 4 days ago and put the cooked bacon into the fridge. This morning I took it out, it was a bit grey but it smelled fine. I ate a bit of it and it tasted lovely, to be on the safe side I decided to microwave the rest of it before I ate it.

But now I'm worried that I shouldn't have ate it at all, because I searched online and it seems like everyone thinks you should throw it out...?

I'm starting a new job in two days and I'm worried sick that I'll have food poisoning, what do you guys think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

Youll be fine. Bacon tends to take on the colour after a few days.
    Worst case is your poop wont as firm as usuall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Christ on a bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,040 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Put your affairs in order, quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,442 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

obviously the mods arent awake yet

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

duploelabs wrote: »
    obviously the mods arent awake yet

We would appreciate people reporting posts that break the rules, as we're not all online 24/7 ;).

Food safety advice is forbidden in this forum. When in doubt, throw it out.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement